1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Beo's KAG Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Beo, May 22, 2013.

1. thebonesauce

thebonesauce All life begins and ends with Nu Staff Alumni
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. The Ivory Tower of Grammar-Nazis

Sandbox as in the sandbox we have for singleplayer? Seriously? Why?

2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

There is no sandbox in singleplayer, silly.

3. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

There used to be, amgtree, but clearly there isn't right now. Bonesauce based his statement from the fact that Sandbox has most definitely existed in Solo.

4. Froghead48

Froghead48 Haxor

Because, Sandbox is a fun place where players actually build giant castles and i enjoy seeing the designs. Clemo has a sandbox server which has been full since he put it up, and was even requested to be put back up after it went down. the reason i would like beo to host one is because i lag on Clemo's, and i rarely have any lag on Beo's servers (despite them being hosted so close together)

5. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

If you read my post in a quite, passive, and joking manner you would of had the same mindset I did when I posted. Sorry its hard for me to show emotion in writing. :(

6. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

My life is written in a quiet, passive, joking manner.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Fixed that for you.

8. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

We... need sandbox... nao... o-o
    Need it nao D;

9. crackwise

crackwise Shipwright

Hi Beo, I am big fan of your servers and I enjoy playing there a lot. Today the game says that I am banned on TTH 2 server. I don't know why, is it perhaps due to ping or something? But normally I have a ping below 60, strange.

10. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

I'll check for how long you're banned, it's probably only a pingban though (I suppose; dunno if someone banned you).

EDIT: You're not banned anymore, must've been a pingban only.

11. crackwise

crackwise Shipwright

Thanks Galen, I suspected so. At some point today every server started going down for some strange reason so I guess pings were flying up and forth wildly : )

12. Inferdy

Inferdy Arsonist

WolfosoBastardo freezed me with no reason (he sayd:
    "[18:17:45] <WolfosoBastardo> why did you grief?
    [18:17:58] <WolfosoBastardo> >rapes people with saw" )
    I was archer >_<, I didn't buyed/used any saw (buyed atjust 4 boulders and killed 3 guys with one of them) I was going from battlefield. And why he is thinking, what it is me? >:[
    I hate him, cause we lost, cause I was only 1 warrior, which one know how to press LMB

13. Galen

I'll take this to the mod conversation, chances that he's gonna reply are pretty small though. I'll hop on the server and ask him anyway.

14. usarrr

usarrr Catapult Fodder

I don't get it... are the two servers still online? 24/7?

I can only see a couple gold servers in the server browser. No free servers. And I can't connect by putting in the IP+Port, either. I have the free BETA. What am i missing? Please halp. ;(

15. Galen

The only thing that's free in the Beta is the solo mode. Anything else you have to pay for, there are no non-premium servers.

16. usarrr

usarrr Catapult Fodder

Ah, ok! Thank you Galen for clearing that up.
    Though there seem to be very few servers at the moment...?
    Even in classic, there's very little activity :(
    So there's not a lot of people playing KAG anymore/still/yet?

17. shuriken

shuriken Shipwright

I need help please :(
    I was playing on Beo's servers and i get disconnected, so i tried the second server and that happens again, i noticed that i've been banned by both for no reasons... I was not cheating, no grieffing ,i don't even makes someone angry.
    Now it's embarassing, i don't know what to do. D:
    Can somebody help me ?

18. Galen

@shuriken, it sounds like you've gotten pingbanned. Those usually take up to 15 minutes, so you should get unbanned soon.

19. shuriken

shuriken Shipwright

Thank you @Galen I undertstand now, it's not surprising with what machine i am playing...
    So thank you very much for the advice :)

20. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

The Beta servers seem to lag a lot more, so way more people are getting pingbanned alot.