1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Windows Crash when joining server

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Tsilliev, Oct 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

KAG Server

Operating system: Windows

Build number:915/912

Description: There are 3 bugs to report actually:

1st - I try to join my server and I crash, some users (not all) try to join my server and they crash and

2nd- - I then try to join from another kag client, ie not modded, older with updating and I start downloading the mod, after it finishes downloading, it pop ups a window saying again would you like to download but this time 0/1, and it repeats till you quit :D.

And 3rd, I have already posted at modding, but maybe this may be considered bug, not sure, while hosting, my server crashes stating:

Code:
    exception occured while executing '../Mods/RPC_030/Entities/Common/Building/BlobPlacement.as; line 385 Column 9
    Null pointer access
    I haven't modded blobplacement.as and I dont have it in the mod folder.

Later I tried adding it, but still same error.

Steps to reproduce: Host a server with the mod RPC_030 and play for a half a week :D

Screenshots/Videos: Screenshot attached,screenshot 2 about problem #1 and screenshot 1 about #3

Kaz: Glad you were able to fix your problem. Cheers, locked!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015
  2. builder321

builder321 Shipwright

I have the same problem... But with EVERY SERVER.
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 20, 2013 ---
    Halp me ;~;

3. Tsilliev

Tsilliev Haxor

Try to download kag beta and make fresh install :D It seems is that it picks old files from either old/base or old/mods and thats why you crash.

4. builder321

builder321 Shipwright

Thank you c:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.