1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Bint

Bint Haxor

I couldn't find a suitable gif :QQ: goodbye.

2. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

Il just be active on the forums..

3. Innocence

Innocence Catapult Fodder

Goldmember! :gold: Haven't played KAG really, but it's kind of a unique gem and I figured you fully deserved the support ::):

Will likely be online some time this week, so watch out for yet another clueless newbie ruining your game :builder:

4. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

Hidey ho sir! Welcome to KAG and it's community.

5. Innocence

Innocence Catapult Fodder

Thanks :rekt: Went online KAG for the first time last night - most fun I've had loosing for years ::D:

6. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

Wow, haven't played in a while.... things have changed.... Beta plays a lot different.

7. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Welcome back to KAG! :)

8. neil_v

neil_v Shark Slayer

Nice, thanks.

====Edited to remove dumb question====

9. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

I'm thinking of taking a few month break from playing as much as I do. I might continue working on my unreleased textures, and might be one the forums a bit. For the most part I just need a break, my internet becomes terrible whenever anyone gets home, and to tell the truth a good, and very loud, amount of the community is unbearably annoying to deal with and can make even winning a game unfun...Maybe things will clear up in the future but for now you might not see me on servers as much!

So semi-goodbye for now!

Edit: Gonna stay and have some fun with the new steam people and decide if I should go if they don't make the game fun again.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  10. Guitarman

Guitarman Haxor Tester Official Server Admin

See ya around Crabmaster. I'll be awaiting your texture pack release eagerly. :wink:

11. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Welcome all you steam peoples.

12. IrishSmalls

IrishSmalls Bison Rider

Man, weird seeing new faces....

13. SquareyGary

SquareyGary Catapult Fodder

Just wanted to stop in and say I'm a n00b, and can't wait to play! Just got the game on steam, looking forward to seeing some of you all online!!! Also wanted to say that whoever took my regular username of PoisonousGARY, I am very disappoint :(

14. IrishSmalls

IrishSmalls Bison Rider

You should play Alpha :D

15. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

No, he shouldn't, It will stain his experience forever. He's NEW. Not nostalgic.

16. Nonsequitorian

Nonsequitorian Catapult Fodder

It feels weird having played with Contrary way long ago and having been one of the first players, yet coming here and being a new poster. I remember playing for free.

I remember when clipping through the ground was a thing. Ugh and now I'm posting here. Welp whatever. First time for everything.

Actually second time because I tried logging on to the account I already had for KAG and found out that they changed forums.

17. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What that man said. Welcome one & all. ::):

If you're finding it all a bit confusing in game(and lets face it, there's a lot to take in all at once), or you have a handle on the basics but want to improve your performance, head on over to the Classes & Mechanics section where you'll find a load of useful tips & tricks as well as ongoing discussion about all aspects of playing the game! :wink:

18. Gyara

Gyara Shipwright

Hey guys. I'm one of the many, many new players. There seems to be some Steam racism going on, but I've also met some awesome people in the short period of playing since I've arrived. Before buying I played the free version a little bit and I had a blast in that so I went and bought premium straight away. You really have come a long way with this! Wow! And such potential it still has. Only played a couple of hours yet and this game is as laugh out loud fun as Chivalry MW is for me. A very memorable experience. So far archer is my favorite class (as it is in Chivalry) and CTF is my favorite game mode. But I still have alot to learn, so who knows! All I can say is I'm looking forward to it.

19. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Heyo, welcome! ::): Glad you've been enjoying yourself.

And yeah, apologies for any steam racism encountered; like with any great change in circumstances some people respond badly and it takes them a while to adjust to the new arrangement.

20. >steam racism
    >racism

Mods: Gurin