1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cccasf, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cccasf

Cccasf Catapult Fodder

Hi,

I downloaded the game today and I really enjoyed gameplay. I intend to buy the game, but first of all I would like to know how many players play it. When I saw server list, there were only two servers with players (± 30 players together). So I would like to ask you, if it play more players than the number I have mentioned.

I read the game would be released under Steam. When?

Thanks for your answers

2. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

The game will be realeased on steam on Monday hopefully! if not just keep up with the devlogs to know when it comes out on steam.
    As for the players yeah there a heaps of players it just depends on timezones

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  3. Cccasf

Cccasf Catapult Fodder

Thank you for your answers, mister!

4. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

For the player size, as digger said might depend on where you live, but don't worry. If Valve can get there shit together, it'll be on steam by Monday, and there will be a giant influx of new players. Also, if you still intend to purchase the game, try to buy it from the official site. If you buy it from steam, valve takes a cut of the money, and you just get the client. However, if you buy it from the site the devs get all the money from the sale, you get a free steam key, and a desura key as well. Though the desura key isn't available since there was a bug in the key distribution system.

5. Cccasf

Cccasf Catapult Fodder

Well, I am already gold member... pretty fast :smug:

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Just some pro tips. If you ever see the names of players who are active on the forums in-game (Arcrave, Aero, Contrary, Crabmaster, etc.), run for your life. You will die. Even if you have 3 other knights with you, the chances of beating them are like 50%.

7. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Since its been 20 minutes since you posted this and your account isn't gold, have you actually bought the game yet? If you did, you have to input the code into you account panel.
    E: ah. Your name is gold now.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  8. Cccasf

Cccasf Catapult Fodder

Well, I was goldmember, just not here. Anyway, thank you guys

9. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Okay, question seems to have been answered, so locking here to prevent spam.

Also, can I just say this is exactly the response from the community I like to see new people receiving. gg all 'round. ::)::thumbs_up:

Duplolas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.