1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kami! Unlimted!

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Kurokitty, Aug 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: jackitch
  1. azrid

azrid Catapult Fodder

I frequent this server a lot. Just now though something ridiculous happened. I got kicked by my own team mates for stealing the enemy flag and bringing it back to our base. Our flag was stolen earlier as well. So my team thought I was not capping it and started trying to kill me because of their own stupidity. I dodged all the falling rocks with the enemy flag on my shoulders as I watched my kick votes pile up. Oh and btw we even had more tickets left.

2. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

@Sammy257 You should use spoilers, dude.

3. Axmeister

Axmeister Builder Stabber

What has happened to the server?

4. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

Gone bye bye

5. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

Got rekt by griefers
    This is what happens with the things that no one cares. Another good server is gone.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2013
  6. Retrofit

Retrofit Kami go bye bye Donator

Nah, ran out of money, then ran out of kind person, it could be coming back.

7. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Locking. PM me if it ever gets reupped

Mods: jackitch
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.