1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The official King Arthur’s Gold trailer is here....

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 4, 2013.

1. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Who was commentator? So good. So good!

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Maybe you should read the post.

3. once again i appear to be the only person disgusted by the "haha so funny" jokes?

16th likes this.
  4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Yes, because you have no sense of humor. I bet you like the Big Bang Theory too. :rekt:

5. look he has a grappling hook so he is a like spider!!!

oh man that's brilliant LOL!

hahahahhaha

6. Boea

Boea Such Beta

It didn't highlight upon the fact that it is a "Medieval Peasant Stomping Simulator", like on the front page.

7. kaizokuroof

kaizokuroof Agkubuk|'Kaizokuroof' Cilobakil, Roofpointy Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Actually, the line is: "Like a man of spiders!"

While I'm usually not a fan of this type of video, it does provide insight as to what the game is about, some things both serious and comedic that you can do in game and shows that you don't have to be a hardcore gamer to get in on the fun. I showed it to a co-worker who laughed, told me he liked the video and then asked when the game is available and how much it'll be. So far so good at enticing new people.

EDIT: I might point out that I did actually like the vidya :3 :thumbs_up:

Last edited: Nov 4, 2013
    FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  8. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

TheDr, he won the competion for communtiy trailer comp an got to work with MM to make the official trailer.

9. eamono

eamono Arsonist

lol the way he said it made it way funnier then it normally would have been XD

10. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

I didn't really like the catapult or spider part either, but it was a well made video otherwise. Also I'm pretty sure MM came out with the narrative :L

11. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Even ej likes the video! Yay!

i can sarcasm 2

12. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Great video, good job guys!

13. eamono

eamono Arsonist

too bad steam codes aren't out yet :(

Iamaclay likes this.
  14. SMASH1413

SMASH1413 Bison Rider

Great trailer, almost makes me even more excited to see this chicken flying simulator come out on steam!!! :D

Oh and Kouji
    Don't diss The Big Bang Theory, why? Because it's well...AWESOMELY AWESOME.

15. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester

16. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

17. eamono

eamono Arsonist

click it

18. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah, I missed that, I agree. However your post is misleading.

19. I love this trailer, quite entertaining, but it sounds like someone advertising a lego set or Trio Blocks or somethng:)

16th likes this.
  20. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

I agree. I can imagine the oldies who tried out the game back during its earlier popularity explosion using this trailer as an excuse to turn away in disgust and recount the good ol' days before the devs sold out and yadda yadda. It just sort of makes KAG look more like a cookie cutter indie game than it is. Maybe that's just me, though, because I routinely grimace at the indie abortions that pass by the Steam frontpage. KAG doesn't belong next to Defend your Orcs vs. Plants Must Die Defenders Crashers-Crusader-nauts II.
    I guess my worry is that it might suffer from Pacific Rim syndrome, deterring people with a misguided sense of cynicism (Another Transformers ripoff? Another Terraria clone?) and leaving only those who will eat up anything and the very few with a trained eye for authenticity.

16th likes this.