1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Cannot get my Steam key!

Discussion in 'Help' started by fly790420, Nov 6, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. fly790420

fly790420 Catapult Fodder

I got my game on the IGS website.
    I logged into the KAG website and clicked panel, there was no options for getting my steam key.
    what should I do?

2. Gadget-o-Brien

Gadget-o-Brien Catapult Fodder

I have a very similar problem: after I logged in, I actually found the Steam key-Button. Only when I clicked it, it disappeared and I did not get an email or anything at all... I guess it has to do with my email that I had used when registering having been disabled or blacklisted or something along the lines (which the page told me when I tried to re-send my activation email), so I changed it now. Still no Steam key, though. Oh, and I checked the spam folders of both email-addresses, ofc.

3. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

For those that have brought KAG through some other services (I believe users below the average on IGS, a lot of other bundles, Desura, etc) that can't access the key through the panel, if you want a steam key you'll need to directly email support at thd dot vg or use the contact form http://kag2d.com/en/contact to request one.

EDIT by Furai (9/11/2013):

Currently there are problems with keys system and we're thinking on the best solution which will satisfy everyone. Please be patient.
    All I can ask you for is to redeem your gold codes if you have one in order to make your accounts premium - so we actually knew that you're eligible to get one.
    https://wiki.kag2d.com/wiki/Frequen...w_do_I_redeem_the_code_to_get_gold_account.3F

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2013
  4. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

Is it possible that I didn't get a Steam key because I had bought the game on the really old site that you posted on DRL?

5. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Depends what site it was; I didn't actually code the website, you'd have to ask those that did - either way, if you're missing a steam key, email support.

6. Miggles

Miggles Shark Slayer

'Twas what I did. No reply yet, but I'm sure it'll be here soon. Thanks!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey