1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Is Zombie playable?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by swampsuit, Nov 6, 2013.

1. swampsuit

swampsuit Catapult Fodder

Hello, I just learned about this game today and watched some youtube videos of the zombie mode and it looks like a lot of fun. Now I realize you guys probably got this question a lot, but trust me it is extremely confusing for someone who doesn't know the game to find out if the zombie mode is playable or not. I've been reading the forums and searching google for an hour now and it seems that it's not available for some reason.

My question is if I were to buy this game now (and I am willing to pay for the "premium version" if I have to") can I play the zombie mode?

2. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

It is playable in the Alpha, but the Beta does not have a zombie mode. I believe there are community members working on creating a mod which provides one.

Saigon likes this.
  3. swampsuit

How do I play it?

4. FliesLikeABrick

FliesLikeABrick THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

In the alpha? download classic from here: http://kag2d.com/en/download

Then after logging in there is an option at the bottom of the main screen for Zombie Fortress (single player), or go in the server browser and look for multiplayer zombie fortress games

5. swampsuit

Thank you

6. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

Unfortunately, zombies is a premium feature, which means you have to buy the game to play it from alpha. Though I suggest you try out the actual game: PVP. It's extremely fun. I don't even know why they created zombies in the first place, since this is meant t be a complete PVP game.

7. paradoxicalenigma

paradoxicalenigma Arsonist

Except that killing zombies is awesome.

8. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Respective, [Zombie Towers, Siege?], a Tower Defense Gamemode, and [Zombie Dungeons], a reimagining of of Zombie Fortress from Alpha, with a larger focus on dungeoneering, and town building.

9. Saigon

Saigon Builder Stabber

Sounds nice ;3 I liked the zombie game-mode... It changed the game up a bit at times! I hope the mod will be great