1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Zombie mod?

Discussion in 'Modding [KAG]' started by Grendell100, Nov 6, 2013.

1. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Is there anyone who's developing zombie mod? I can't find anyone ::(:

2. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Fernegulus and [Zombie Dungeon], and some other guy doing [Zombie Tower Wars].
    The details, I don't know, the posts are months out of date, and it's around college time for most people on the boards... so expect a slow response, or no response.

3. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

These aren't the official zombies mods - it is being worked on by various testers.

4. Hope it is made soon, my favorite thing about the old days

5. lolman345

lolman345 Catapult Fodder
    1. FUN Servers

There are some Zombie Factory war servers that are currently running but I believe that the original kag zombie siege mode has not been implemented yet.

6. Grendell100

Grendell100 Haxor

Thanks for answers :)

7. kAlekki

kAlekki Shipwright

What was the reason to remove it in the first place, it was so popular ;_;

paradoxicalenigma likes this.
  8. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

It was never "removed." The current KAG Engine is totally different (entirely new code) from the alpha engine, which had zombies. The devs just didn't have time to completely re-code a new zombie game mode.