1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Getting banned from servers because I got DDOS'd

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JKT, Nov 6, 2013.

1. JKT

JKT Catapult Fodder

I have been DDOS'd by a friend multiple times as a joke which was very annoying but funny. I then come back onto the game relog onto the server and it says I am banned. The first time it happened I thought huh maybe I was banned by admin for an unknown reason, but then I asked my friend to DDOS me to see if that was the problem and yes it was. I was banned from each server I got DDOS'd from which is silly because that means we can just DDOS people and they will get banned?

Please fix or whatever...

2. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

I believe these should just be pingbans, right?(if the ban is internet connection related) They should go away after about 5-10 minutes.

If they do not go away after 5-10 minutes(at least they last that long for me) then there is actually a problem that needs fixed...

3. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

You are just banned on the servers also it could of been a ping ban so try joining in back in a few minutes and it should be fine, if not reply back.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

You got pinged banned. Those last anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes. Your ping is obviously going to spike if you get DDOS'd, it's not something needs fixing. What needs fixing is that you guys shouldn't be DDOSing each other.

Overlord, illu, Ej and 2 others like this.