1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Space Station 13

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Fucu, Jul 12, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Fucu

Fucu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Perhaps a revival thread, but I figured it had to be made. This perhaps one of my favorite games even with the wonky controls, awful interface, and all packaged in one of the worst clients developed, Byond. The best way to explain would be with this.
    Perhaps that did not explain this game very well... :p Space Station 13 is a humanity simulator. On the most basic levels, it is a 2D multiplayer role-playing space station simulation, where a crew of around 40 players are each given a role that they are supposed to carry out in order to benefit the station. The crews main objective is to research a new found resource called plasma, and the properties that it is withholding. All of the crews roles are supposed to eventually benefit the research in one way or another.
    Sooner or later, shit hits the fan. Normally sooner. Traitors, changlings, syndicate operatives, radiation storms, asteroid fields, insane clowns, psychotic janitors, assistants, wizards, malf A.I, and so much more will eventually screw everything up, sending the station into spiraling chaos. Barely anything is controlled via A.I. Even the A.I is controlled by someone behind a keyboard. Because of this, paranoia sets in. You can no longer trust anyone except yourself. Even then you may kill yourself.
    Here's just one of the many outcomes:

I know a bunch of people already know of this game, especially those in POWER, but I figured it needed some more coverage. I also would like a place to hear people's stories and talk about mine.:)

2. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I have heard of this. Well, I have heard that weird shit can happen in that game. It sounds really awesome.

3. Pecola1033

Pecola1033 Drill Rusher
    1. Delta Force - Delta

Clowns 0.o

4. Fucu

Fucu Ballista Bolt Thrower

Clowns.
    CLOWN.jpg

5. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

I used to play this game alot, but I don't have anyone to play it with. :(

6. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

I'm kinda bored of it but sometimes I'm playing.

7. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

All ive been playing for the last 5 weeks...
    [​IMG]

Worm and Sarkalest like this.
  8. Boxpipe

Boxpipe single, female, lawyer

9/10 rounds I play result in this.

9. Sarkalest

Sarkalest Shark Slayer

It's all about honking.

Mods: BlueLuigi