1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Questions? Post here

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Kouji, May 8, 2012.

Mods: Gurin
  1. Eb0ny45

Eb0ny45 Catapult Fodder

Hey, I bought the game pre-Steam release. Is there any chance that I can have a code to activate my game on steam?

2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Definitely. Just go to your User Panel on kag2d.com and get the code from "Claim Steam Code".

3. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

4. Voytius

Voytius Catapult Fodder

I got a problem (playing on a notebook BTW) - As the game isn't fullscreen, I can't see the bottom of the screen (which, AFAIK, shows your bombs,cash etc.). Any way to fix it?

5. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

You can change the resolution of the game at the setup in the launcher.

6. rocky4321

rocky4321 Horde Gibber

How to spawn mats or things in my sandbox? what the command? or what to do so I can spawn stuff in my own sandbox?

7. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

In the console type /sv_test (i think?) to enable commands. Then, in the chat type commands. Many things are
    !blob such as !bomb, !barracks etc.
    Though some things are "materials". For example:
    For a stone pile type !mat_stone
    Other things are !mat_bombarrows, !mat_firearrows, etc.

(just a usefull tidbit. Type !bomb to get a lit solid bomb, and type !bombs to get a material stack of a ton of them.)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
  8. rocky4321

rocky4321 Horde Gibber

thank you :3

9. Kraytex1

Kraytex1 Catapult Fodder

Hi guys, this is probably somewhere else, but I can't seem to find an answer to my problem.

I'm attempting to Run a Dedicated server from my i7 32gb, Linux(centos 6) 64bit box. Now i've followed the instructions to the letter, but i'm hit with this error.

Using file 'Base/../libJuxta_dedi.so'
    LoadLibrary ERROR: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by lib/libsteam_api.so)

Any ideas?

10. Kraytex1

Kraytex1 Catapult Fodder

ah nvm, seems KAG isn't compatible with Centos 6 as specified. Will give KAG a miss. Shame, looked fun.

Good luck with future developments.

11. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

I think this is being fixed, but may be wrong.

12. Kraytex1

Kraytex1 Catapult Fodder

Ok guys, Debian 7, or debian 7 LAMP 64bit, for best results running a server?

13. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

LAMP has nothing to do with KAG server :huh?:.
    Anyway, I'd recommend 64bit for game servers.

14. Kraytex1

Kraytex1 Catapult Fodder

Ok Mazey all done, all running, but i'll be buggered if I can find the dedicated_autoconfig.gm has the file name changed? I've taken a look where it should be, but to no avail i'm afraid. Want really to create a private server for my community, so password would be great! :D

As it stands, I don't seem to have much control over it other than ./dedicatedserver.sh

15. VanHuek

VanHuek KAG Guard Tester

autoconfig.cfg in the root folder.

16. Kraytex1

Kraytex1 Catapult Fodder

Yep, just found it lol.
    Right, I think im nearly there, apart from now when I do ./dedicatedserver.sh it is starting, then Stopping again. Tried default config as well.. i'll maybe do a fresh install and see where that gets me :)

17. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

Make sure you installed 32bit libs.
    Don't use dedicatedserver.sh, use KAGdedi:
    ./KAGdedi
    Before running it you might want to run chmod +x KAGdedi once.

18. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Shark Slayer

I know it's kind of been asked before but is there a full list of all the sandbox commands as of current? It would be nice if someone could make one if not already done. Thanks.

19. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Take a look here: click.

20. NoMoreBiscuit

NoMoreBiscuit Catapult Fodder

Hey everyone, quick question. I am trying to play with my friends in Florida, currently in California. For some reasons we can't see the same servers, or connect to the same server as each other to play with each other. Is there a reason for this? Anyone else having the same problem and is there a solution? Thanks!

Mods: Gurin