1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video KAG Gameplay as my first attempt to video making

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by sinnertie, Nov 6, 2013.

1. sinnertie

sinnertie Ministry of Hatred Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. PumpkinStars - [Pk#] - Inactive

Well since I used to make only report videos so far, I decided to make something more interesting this time and that's how it was done. I am sorry for using zoom out, I found out that it might not be comfortable to watch while I had the whole video done.
    So far YouTube doesn't remove my video due to copyrighted song however if that happen I will change the website to different one. It's not public video though so maybe it will last for a little longer. Well here it is, hope you enjoy:
    Please watch in 1080p.

2. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Nice video man! Good song, some solid clips, good editing with the intro and outtro. I really look forward to seeing more from you.

3. sinnertie

Thanks a lot mate, I really appreciate these good words from you!

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

That outro! Black magic! :O

Last edited: Nov 7, 2013
    FuzzyBlueBaron and Joiken like this.
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Watch it again I think I may have found my new go-to gameplay piece for introducing friends to the game. ::):

6. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

I am so hoping to see more videos from you. I felt it sort of lacking cause all you did was play knight the whole time and didn't even bomb jump at all. Any way the video was really good.

7. sinnertie

I am glad to hear that, thanks mate!

Thanks for the opinion, I will definitely show more in future videos.

I would also like to add obvious thing but I want to be clear on that I don't mind negative opinions since these might simply help me to make next video better, so please do not hesitate to post them if have any.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2013
  8. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Really good video. High quality and cool song. I was giggling about the song a lot. It really suited in some situations!

9. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Well I have a few nitpicks I hope you might find useful. First of all I gotta say I am going to be hypocritical here, any flaw I could make out of your video I have been guilty of many times in the past and will probably be guilty of in the future.

First of all my main complaint is that the video felt a little bloated. I felt the intro went on a bit too long, the Soldat/MM hype took a lot of seconds that don't really accomplish anything and even after the intro finished you had the nice lead in scenes to build up suspense anyways. Neither of these two components were individually bad but together I felt it was too much wait before the action, particularly with the looong black screen part. Also throughout the main body I felt there were clips that weren't so great and that didn't really accomplish much pacing wise.

So basically nothing specifically was bad but all together it became an experience where I was ready for it to end, when really you should be leaving people wanting more. Just in my personal opinion I think that depending on the quality of clips and how you want to pace things 2-3 minutes is probably perfect with 4 minutes pushing it.

FuzzyBlueBaron and sinnertie like this.
  10. Bernhardt

Bernhardt Builder Stabber

I agree with some of the earlier comments:

-Great video
    -The intro and outro are a bit bloated
    -Could use gameplay from the other two classes and some special Knight maneuvers to counter the repetitive Knight ownage

Also, I have a comment of my own:

-The intro and outro are highly classy, but I'm not sure if they fit the style of the game. I find myself expecting a Triple-A title after the intro, but I get a cute little 2D game instead.

Perhaps the transition is intended. If not, something to consider.

FuzzyBlueBaron and sinnertie like this.