1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

King Arthur's Gold has hit Steam

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by DevBlogger, Nov 5, 2013.

1. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Let's recommend our game amazing game on Steam. Go to your Steam library > right click on the "King Arthur's Gold" > and choose from there "Recommend to friends..." > write few words and submit! :)

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  2. Mobyduck

Mobyduck Catapult Fodder

As a Steam scrub, I'd like to say hi to everyone! The game is pretty fun and, as soon as I find a way to host a server in Brazil, I will be forcing my friends to buy this. Right now, it can be quite frustrating to play online, due to delay, but it is still a great game.

3. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Do the KAG players from steam get a gold name on forums soon? They have bought the game and that is what the golden name means.

4. Digger101

Digger101 Shark Slayer

Maybe not because, they didn't buy it off the website? I'm not sure

5. Mobyduck

Mobyduck Catapult Fodder

If they wanted, they could make it like Paradox Interactive, where the user can see his Steam Key and activate it on their forums for game badges. But I don't think it matters, really.

6. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Yes. They have to make sure they create an account with a password though, or else they won't be able to login.

7. Mobyduck

Mobyduck Catapult Fodder

I probably just did something wrong, then. Most likely I created a random account when launching the game just because it asked me, and now it won't relate to this one.

Meh, it happens.

8. Furai

If someone links the new account instead of existing one - please mail support. What I need from you is link to your Steam community profile (you can find it by clicking on your nick in Steam client and copying url from there), your actual username, the new one which you have linked by accident. You can also tell me which you'd like to keep and which to get rid off.

I'll take care of that.

9. Mobyduck

Mobyduck Catapult Fodder

Thanks, Furai. Just sent an e-mail. I hope I sent the correct informations.

10. Furai

And I've done it. Should be working now. To gold to register on forums you'll have to relog.

11. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

The amount of rage filled steam players is alarming, ive been cussed atleast 15 times today.

12. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

lol it proves that you are doing a fine job XD

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  13. Jlordo

Jlordo Nobody Donator

I've been called an "op player". lolololololol

14. Bint

Bint Haxor

One of them called me a "fake slasher" :huh?:
    Pretty much all the new players i've come across have been nice though, except for one, rambling on about some other game beginning with "t".

15. Mobyduck

Mobyduck Catapult Fodder

I'm sorry, but this game doesn't look at all like Teleglitch.

Jokes aside, the players I've encountered so far have been very welcoming, at least those who write in-game. Even though I die more than I kill sometimes, I still have fun yelling during battle, or joking with other players. Haven't found a single person complaining about skills, though.

16. GloriousToast

GloriousToast Haxor Donator

ive been called this <Super America> I call haxszzd on Glorious Toat. by super america

17. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I'm feeling bad for all these "Battle Builders". Hopefully we wont get stuck in 100% knights only situation.

18. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

mangod.PNG

-From a game just now. I've had a few other good ones as well, such as "immortal" and "unfair skill". Overall I'm liking the steam folks much better than most of the presteamers, and not just because they say such nice things.

GloriousToast and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  19. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

@Contrary I find that on Beta it is much easier to own up. I don't now if I am better at Beta but I know on Classic I could never get 40/1 but I can do that on Beta. It also might just be the Steam noobs but I seem to own up on Beta. No one called me 'this man is god' yet or 'immortal' or 'unfair skill' but I still own!

20. leezer

leezer Catapult Fodder

Are there still issues getting Steam keys? I still can't seem to get one. (As is already own KAG on Desura)