1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Insaniac Gaming (KAG Teamplay)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by airassault547, Nov 14, 2013.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. airassault547

airassault547 Catapult Fodder

[​IMG]
    (Kidding about the Drug Addict part and butt humper lol inside joke with my community)

If you guys are interested in KAG but want a more Teamplay Based Environment. I have my own Teamspeak 3 Server which i will be using in order to talk to people that want to work together and plan strategy to win the games.

I have noticed that the games will go for a long time especially if ur not coordinating attacks and defensive posts against the enemy. I recently got the game and i have bought it for 3 of my friends because its that good. I will be getting my own server soon but first i need people to join the Teamspeak 3 server and play KAG with us. We mostly play zombie related games but it is worth a shot trying to get a good competitive group up for this game.

This game has way more potential and is not a budget breaker. I heard their will be more updates in the future which will bring my attention to this game. If you want check out are teamspeak 3 u can contact Phillies Ily or me Airassault54 on steam--(TS3 name is Z. Campisi)

First possible Event will be this Sunday--17th---at 2 pm west coast time

(I will post on this topic new events so u know when to get on the Teamspeak3 Server)

TS3--Server IP--

198.24.184.243:9022

(U may use that server to play KAG on to your own free will just dont harass my Gaming Community members. This is a privilege to use the Server , also make sure u tell your friends and hand out the IP to them. Prefer to have mics but if u don't and can listen that is fine also)

If u wanna check out my gaming community that is fine but if im not supposed to post an alternate site plz tell me and i will remove it from my post.

www.InsaniacGaming.Forumotion.com

Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  2. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Moved thread to Miscellaneous.

3. airassault547

Alright thank you. I dont see why it was moved since it is KAG Related.

4. Lieber

Lieber Is Probing Uranus Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Well the General Discussion thread is to really talk about the game itself. This thread advertises your community.

5. airassault547

Check it out yall

Mods: BlueLuigi