1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

costing grappling hooks

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by roopmoop25, Nov 15, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. roopmoop25

roopmoop25 Builder Stabber
    1. BANDITS - Thief - (Recruiting)

this is a grapling hook just like archers but can be bought for maby gold or stone what it is... it is a grappling hook for knights and builders but has to be bought that means knights can grapple to the to of buildings but it has to be a item so you cant attack or build or dig while holding the grappling hook

2. LostPix

LostPix Base Burner

Not needed, builders have ladders, knights are adept at climbing and bomb jumping, archers have their own means to move around eg grappling hook, the end.

3. no offense, but a knight that can grapple over your wall with a keg is a VERY BAD TIME

PalladiumGirl likes this.
  4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Actually, a good knight can easily bombjump over any tower and get a keg from a knight shop nearby.

Anyway, knights have bombjumps to get over buildings, and builders have ladders, why do you think a grappling hook would be needed for them?

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. YES GALEN IS CORRECT

6. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

It would be cool if knight could use grappling hook to pull enemies to spike traps (considering its heavysome weight) But if you want to add grappling hook for knight and builder well you gonna mod.

7. henriquemartinss

henriquemartinss Base Burner

No . dont like spiderknights

8. PUNK123

PUNK123 Hella wRangler Staff Alumni Tester

Can you please stop necroing threads this is the 2nd one the last one was like 3 months old your not adding anything to the threads at all....

icemusher likes this.
  9. henriquemartinss

henriquemartinss Base Burner

I like to comment on my opinion on topics , what's the problem ??

Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  10. Pixelated_Romantic

Pixelated_Romantic Catapult Fodder

Archers don't have that much of an edge to begin with. This would make them under powered at the least, and useless at the most.

11. Not really needed and would be a bit excessive

12. Dubovnik

Dubovnik Drill Rusher
    1. Top Hat Squad [THS]

The Knights/Builders have own amazing ways to move around with so game will me imbalanced like the knight would have an grappling hook in his inventory.
    So please dont make game dirty, Developers are still polishing it.

13. Fernegulus

Fernegulus Bison Rider

The problem is you're bringing up a topic that's been dead for over a year

To the topic itself:
    I'd gladly see the grapple hook becoming a buyable feature, and yet I'd still keep it archer-exclusive. I'd want it cheap, but still requiring some effort to acquire (10-15 coins or so).

Mods: Rainbows