1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

California Down Under [BC Flatmaps]

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Aug 20, 2013.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

This server, along with AUS-CTF is truly the last bastion of hope for classic

2. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Some EU servers are still around.

3. Alpaca

Alpaca Haxor

I haven't been able to play all week cause of work, but over the weekend I couldn't find ANYONE playing on bc's ;____; classy is falling <///////3

4. Hilter

Hilter Catapult Fodder

I was banned without any explanation. (Nov 15, 2013, approx 20:25 PST) I was playing the game normally, and not griefing. I was blocking off a tunnel that the other team had built halfway under our base at the time. I did not chat that session, save for telling one guy I wasn't responsible for building a tall tower that I was adding stone backing to.

Wondering if I could get an explanation and/or justice IF it is found a mod banned without good cause. I have screwed around occasionally in the past, but have never intentially griefed, and was strictly business this time.

5. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

Probably because you spelled Hitler wrong

6. Hilter

Hilter Catapult Fodder

Haha. It's spelled the same way as it is used in the Monty Python sketch. Didn't realize admins are such spelling nazis. ;) ...or at least one admin is?

7. Fucu

Fucu Ballista Bolt Thrower

If you weren't warned or frozen, it was most likely just a ping ban. Should have worn off by now as they last about 30 minutes. If not, and no admin speaks up, I'll happily unban you.

8. Hilter

Hilter Catapult Fodder

Yay! I am unbanned. Thanks for the info. My ping is generally in the 100 ± 20 range, since I live in the MST region, but I suppose it might temporarily spike depending on what the other 2 computers are doing in the house. There was no warning, for sure, so that must be it.
    All my pings used to be lower in earlier versions of KAG, now you are one of only two servers I regularly have green bars for. :(

Thanks!

Mods: jackitch