1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Chickens (Cluck Cluck)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cm41757, Oct 23, 2013.

?

Do YOU think chickens are derpy?

1. Yes, way too derpy.

19.5%
  2. Nope, there perfictilylyllyyylylyly fine.

45.5%
  3. Pineapple

35.1%
  1. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Hahaha, spidermaning your way over...and now I wonder why the archers aren't carried easier by the chickens...hmm...that could be some legit spiderman action, with archers!

Half a map or three forths of a map is still pretty decent! Add a well timed bomb jump and you get further, which is cool. That much of a map is pretty useful in capture the halls (but not as OP, as people tend to cover their bases well) for traveling, yet not as many of those maps have chickens from what I remember?

I do say archers should be able to use chickens a bit better than they currently do, but maybe that is just my spider sense tingling...

2. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I think its terrible putting a base/hall/flag point in a valley. It just ruins mountain maps

3. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This is true, not alot of maps have the glorious chicken. But when they do... dumbass knights come in and murder them. :I

A few days ago, managed to make an epic bomb jump with a chicken... after having to catch the chicken in the 5 second window between me, and death xD

4. Crabmaster

Crabmaster Bison Rider
    1. Zen Laboratories

Can someone explain to me why people enter matches and have this unhealthy urge to murder chickens?
    Do they expect Chicken Pies?
    Do they expect chickens go in, pies come out?

Also yeah, or in my case going to grab the chicken and...for some reason sticking the bomb in my inventory instead of throwing it...um...

Sir_Walter likes this.
  5. Boea

Boea Such Beta

That is an effective way to become a suicide bomber, let me tell you what.
    What they can't hit will soon be blowing up on their wall, and down their wall... if they have more than one bomb primed.

I find the people derpier than the actually chickens.
    Give them a little space [say the space that the kitchen takes up], and you'll have more than you need.
    When using them, be sure not to stay in the enemies' airspace too long, Not only does this look stupid, but you are letting them get the drop on you.

6. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

[​IMG]
    I think I done that once... it was glorious... xD

SlyStalker likes this.
  7. cm41757

cm41757 Builder Stabber

Um.... :chicken: are good. And :chicken: lay eggs. But you can FLY with :chicken:?!?! ExCUSE me, but thats a little O.P and is submitting cheatery!!!!!!!!!!!! :chicken: can't fly any way. This game it unrealistic anyway.

And Sirpixelot, where on earth did you get that signature picture???!!!::D:2525252525252525252525252525252525252525

8. You answered yourself! KAG is not realistic, it's good fun. And really, what use would chickens have in a battle anyway, besides the egg laying?
    Moreover, it's pretty easy to deal with knights and chickens, even if they've been launched in a catapult.

9. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

Wow now I have seen the baddest thread of them all.

Solaris and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  10. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It's not super easy to deal with a knight... if the knight understands his surroundings and uses them accordingly then it's quite hard... and with a chicken... quick getaways. o-o
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 28, 2013, Original Post Date: Oct 28, 2013 ---
    Chickens mentioned on this thread: I wanna be, the very worst. That no one ever was! (Dun dun dun dun) To kill time is my real test. To troll them is my cause!
    I will travel across this site, searching far and wide!!! (dun dun dun dun) Teach people to understand, how worthless they are now!!!
    Chicken time! Gotta kill them all! It's you and me, just gotta kill those chickies. Chicken time! Ohh I once was cool, now I'm turned into a tool!!!
    Chicken time! A sword so true, In the ass of your own kind!
    Every challenge along the way, with courage I will face, I will battle every day, to claim my rightful place!
    Come with me, the time is right, There's no better team, Arm in claw we'll win the fight, It's always been our dream.
    Chicken time! Gotta kill them all! It's you and me, just gotta kill those chickies. Chicken time! Ohh I once was cool, now I'm turned into a tool!!!
    (Annd that's where I suddenly pass out from my laughter xD)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
    SamuraiCupcake and Auburn like this.
  11. UNDERSTAND YOUR SURROUNDINGS!!!

12. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Yes. I've done that before actually with my chicken. Just... wall jumped back and forth between one tower and another easily avoiding the incoming knights for atleast 5 minutes xD

Crabmaster likes this.
  13. That was acctually the title of a song but yeah :smug:
    I've acctually made my chiken fly to the oponent's base, unfortunatly i didn't make it... :chicken:

14. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Chickens are useful when having to cross an ocean... but without a chicken. This song comes to mind.
    https://soundcloud.com/tdrloid/under-the-booty
    (I also know that a forum mod will hate me for this, please.. for the love of god... this is on topic... somewhat... xD)

15. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

/give RadioActive EGGS 100000000000
    It doesn't matter that every time me and my chicken get rekt!
    This is one of the best things! Right after cata knockback when you hit it. Shame on those who voted for derpy chickens.

16. WeirdEarb

WeirdEarb Catapult Fodder

Chickens are awesome and absolutley fine. I dont even want to explain why. Counter it with a wall. Or shoot them with archers.

This threads are getting worse and worse. Best thing would be after you lost butthurt a game to remove everything out of the game, meet on nice meadow, give archers 300% more damage and nuclear missiles, remove damage and shield from the knight and kill everything by instakill.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2013
  17. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

I love chickens. Today on Australian CTF some friends and I were holding chickens and then getting fired from a catapult. It was so funny! I loved it.

18. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Someone should mod this... xD
    It's not hard from what it seems.. just raise up the damage on everything xD

19. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I think chickens are pretty cool. Firstly, they help you fly. Duh. Yes, obvious, but I like flying! Secondly, eggs! yumyumyumyum Lastly, dead chicken corpses help with the scenery somewhat, does it not?
    Anyway, it's not that OP in my humble opinion, because it's easy for a builder to just counter it by sticking a wall with spikes on it on a tower...

20. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Unless that tower is about a block lower than your own tower.. and the only other way to get over is by catapult since that pushes you up into the air some. :o