1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Lag funkiness or lagswitch abusing?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kriegson, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Kriegson

Kriegson Catapult Fodder

2. Hacking is quite a problem now, considering the new Steam update. By I'm sure the KAG Team is working on creating a cheater free game. Just stick around, it will probably be patched soon.

3. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Is it? If anything its less of a problem due to the game costing money. So hackers are banned permanently and would need to buy the game again to cause more havoc.

4. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

I've still seen several hackers...

EDIT: I'm more curious as to how the guy managed to shield all the double slashes, single slashes, and stuff.

5. This is true. I was more in the mind set of when free accounts could play. But seeing as all games will eventual get hacked, and with that, sometimes a key gen will come along. I'm not saying that it will. But its a possibility.

6. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

What's your point? That with steam comes hackers and thieves? Because thats not true.

7. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

At this point it is not possible to make a "key gen" for kag in the sense of "kagcrack.exe". Keys that work to unlock accounts are only generated when you buy the game.

8. toffie0

toffie0 is sweeter than you <3 Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Guys see a hacker record them and get them banned perma or hop on irc and get a gaurd, simple. They'll learn soon enough.