1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

More Aquatic Life Discussion

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Contrary, Nov 23, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

u shud be able to hit people with fish imo

2. I think it will be more interactive in the future, I know for an instance that you can shoot fishes and grab their impaled corpse, it would be cool way to prepare some kind of consumable.

3. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

I wish we had some eels and shit

4. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Some more flavour sprites would be nice, instead of underwater grass looking the same.

Sir_Walter likes this.
  5. Trogar

Trogar Tree Planter

Some giant clams could be cool sea creatures. Could be used as a pick-upable trap like a mill saw; then you could set it down, and hide it with some seaweed. Also I want to be able to attach frickin' laser beams to my frickin' sharks' heads.

6. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

More Sharks. Simple as that. More Sharks = More Fun.

7. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wanna know what I think should be put in water...?

Shark men. Just think of it like this. Take Arcrave's king shark head (Without the crown) and smack it on the body of Princess Geti. Glorious orgasmic sight to behold. = w=

Sir_Walter, ZeldaMarioDude and Joiken like this.
  8. Nonsequitorian

Nonsequitorian Catapult Fodder

I want a spell scroll that makes fish in a certain radius into sharks. We have drying scrolls, why not? Why not have a shark spell.

9. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Seems legit. o uo

10. MECHANICAL OCTOPUS OF DEATH

11. Raelian

Raelian Bison Rider

Three words...

RELEASE THE KRAKEN!!!

EhRa and RogueCupcake like this.
  12. Nighthawk

Nighthawk gaurenteed shitter

I would love to see all sorts of new wildlife in KAG, personally - not just aquatic life. I'm sure some ambitious modder will probably take on a project to add crazy large amounts of creatures, including violent ones like dragons.

'Till then, I'm content to wrestle sharks.

13. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

I think just adding some land/water/air animals that serve 0 purpose other than to gib when killed would be great. Adds atmosphere.

14. fish can heal like grain when killed with arrow, pickaxe, and jab
    Also u can use them to quick-heal

Almost_Flying_Duck likes this.
  15. Almost_Flying_Duck

Almost_Flying_Duck Builder Stabber

Giant air bubbles serving as pockets of oxygen like games and cartoons do. It can refresh the time spent underwater for a bit.

16. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Mermaids C:/

17. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

niggas took my aquatic life thread

18. One

One I got 99 problems and my name is One Donator Tester

Then ill have a reason to wear the dovahkiin helmet :)

19. .

Also, not sure if everyone would like it, but to add water some invisibility, like, you cant see what is one tile under the surface of the land, you need to dig it, would be cool if the water had like 3 tiles of visibility(seen from above) and it would been seem if you were diving, it would add some cool underwater tactics in my opinion

20. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

Right now all you have to do to catch a shark is go knight go to the shark lead it to the surface get on and spam the absolute shit out of s while holding down right click with your cursor beneath the shark what this causes is instantly getting back on the shark when thrown off and if it tries to get a bite in you can simply block it with your shield which will automatically go down to protect your feet because you've been holding down your right click. Sharks are still tons of fun (especially when grappling across the map with one) but catching them needs to be a little harder than spamming s.

Mods: Rainbows