1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Disconnects Almost Everyone At Round End?

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by Doc22, Nov 14, 2013.

1. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

I am running a server on windows, everything works fine. I have 16 GBs RAM on the server's computer. Every time the round ends, most players get disconnected. Any ideas of what might be causing this? I am certain the server is not crashing, because it *can* keep users in randomly when it disconnects everyone else.

Would increasing ram for the program itself help? If so, how would I do this?

I want to provide the best experience for my server's users.

My servers' names are
    Mad3ngineer's CTF Server
    Mad3ngineer's TTH Server.

2. Microsoft

Microsoft Catapult Fodder

I don't know if its KAG server itself.

It might be the big maps and stuff, Or a Ping spike.

If you've been on Bergice's server *Big map,Lots of players* After a map change some people get disconnected. How big is your maps?

3. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

You have 16GB of ram so I don't think getting more will help.

4. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

It seems there are problems either at round end or round start that constantly break the game. Spectating breaks when a round ends and the next starts, and this bug makes people get DC's on a round end, along with a host of the other smaller bugs. I don't know what the issue is but somewhere in the refreshing process shit gets messed up.

5. Leo

Leo Haxor

It has happened to my server too, always after a "next map" vote. Vote passed, everyone gets disconnecting.

6. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

It is server restarting guys. It was added.

7. Leo

Leo Haxor

Added ? Where, if I may ask ?

8. lavalord

The server checks for updates at the end of every map, if there is build number increase, the server will restart so it can upgrade.

9. Leo

Leo Haxor

Nope, there is no upgrade when it disconnects players. It's probably a bug that happens after a vote for map change.

10. Doc22

Doc22 Builder Stabber

I was actually referring to giving the program more ram, as opposed to my computer
    It wasn't a restart for update, just a crash between games. I assume just lag because of KAG.

11. lavalord

You don't limit the amount of RAM the server can use like other game such as minecraft.