1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Kerbal Space Program

Discussion in 'Other games' started by Ranged66, Oct 12, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

I think about that alot!
    Modders are always whining about "Time Acceleration" and all of that, but why not just remove that, add a few extra space centers on kerbin and WAR HAPPENS!
    sounds like fun, "create your own warthing!"

2. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

Mazey Dean's vids are pure awesome!

Ranged66 likes this.
  3. Ciasteczko

Ciasteczko Catapult Fodder

Kerbal space program is awesome but in this game is so hard to land on moon ! :(

Domis likes this.
  4. Ranged66

Ranged66 Bison Rider

Watch youtube vids, install mechjeb.
    i only use MechJeb for info, circulazing, changing inclination and other boring stuff i can't be bothered to do.

5. nerdpride

nerdpride Shopkeep Stealer

It's easier to land on Minmus for two reasons: it has sea level spots where your altimeter works most usefully and gravity is lower so you're pulled down more slowly. I've had much more success on Minmus. Oh, and if you land on the side of a craft, it's likely that you'll be able to right it using command module forces alone.

I've had more success with going to low orbit around something I want to land on. Maybe because it's easier to zero your non-vertical velocity. The direct approach only does it for me with parachutes in atmospheres.

MechJeb is insanely good at landings. It can do last-five-second thrust perfect-or-death landings.

6. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

I like that game so much :D

7. SlyStalker

SlyStalker Shopkeep Stealer

I now dedicate my KSP life to mastering drop pods ::D: They're so awesome :smug:

8. Worm

Worm Derpship Commander Donator

Mods: BlueLuigi