1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

An issue with new players

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CookieEpic, Nov 16, 2013.

1. lilramboST6

lilramboST6 Shipwright

Honestly the only problem I have with the new players is the fact that a shit ton of them are devoid of any fuckin teamwork. I'll be playing and no one ever does anything as a group, even when I try and communicate things to them. It's just frustrating sometimes.

2. congratulations, you want to discuss in the chat during a game

10/10, would invite to my clan

3. Saigon

Saigon Builder Stabber

Think he means that he wants to discuss tactics and such =P "Let's go through the tunnels!" or "Let's stand ground here until XXX comes with the XXX"

4. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I chat so much in games lol, especially to my enemies. Since murdering everyone is way too easy I often just find enemy towers to perch on and try to strike up conversations with people (after cutting down all the ladders so they can't get to me).

5. Saigon

Saigon Builder Stabber

That's not nice!.. Unless you just have nice, friendly conversations with them of course

6. ShnitzelKiller

ShnitzelKiller Haxor

Just do your part and alienate new players; taunt them when they fail, belittle their accomplishments, and eventually they will lash out and you'll have cause to ban/kick/humiliate them. Because newcomers may not talk much while they're still learning, it's entirely possible, if we're vocal enough, to deter them from the game altogether despite them being in the majority; if their fledgling grasp of the game mechanics incurs abuse on enough occasions, they will hopefully channel this negative stimulus into destructive behavior by which they can be easily identified and removed.

Ej likes this.
  7. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

Case in point: the worst part of our community was here long before steam.

Aeynia and Crabmaster like this.