1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Hot air from burning wood or camp fire

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Vampire, Nov 30, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. I think the hot air/smoke coming from burning wood should make the knight go higher by a few blocks when gliding in the air.

Also we could make a tunnel, fill it with some wood, burn the wood and whoever goes into it would get his life drained bit by bit as if hes suffocating by the fumes. So almost like a gas chamber...

Sponncx and Ej like this.
  2. Aeynia

Aeynia Obligatory Mute Girl Donator

Because we really need to give knights another buff, right? :huh?:

hans_02 and Piano like this.
  3. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

yes, we do

Vampire likes this.
  4. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

How about apply the hot air/ smoke effect on chickens which work universal for every class? The fowl creature wouldn't want to near in the cooking flames so the aftereffects would enhance their stamina to fly a bit higher around the parameter.

Of course it sounds illogical but it sort of humorous theme that may fit KAG.

Vampire likes this.
  5. Aeynia

Aeynia Obligatory Mute Girl Donator

Still gives the biggest benefit to knights :P

Spec7 likes this.
  6. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Density to the smoke, it'll fly higher and slows down the gliding speed. They're like open targets in air for Archers. Does fumigating welfare occur in the medieval times? Well the suggestion would be more suited toward aerial vehicles.

7. If the knight stays in the smoke too long the players screen could have a tint of soot on it obstructing their field of vision AND/OR their health could deplete by time because they are suffocating from all the smoke

8. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Can you be specific on what levels of smoke you're talking about, in-game the campfire smoke tends to be small and any kind of fire damages produces minimal smog. To create a huge fire effect, I assume bonfire would do but it has to serve more than one purpose not only to knights to be fair. It's strange to create flames to increase flying at the cost of smoking, sounds like a bad message to give. Obstructing the field vision in air by tint of soot is creative, the time duration in the smoke seems vague as to the damage that takes place. Hmm, damages can be dealt gradually when the knight makes contact with the fumes?

9. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

Hey that would be awesome :D

10. I'm talking about any level of smoke but the intensity should play a factor on how high you would be able to fly. I don't think this should be a major feature but rather s small one. It should only allow the knight or a player with a chicken glide a bit higher when passing a fire. Just a small feature that makes kag interesting.

here is a preview. ye my paint skills are pro.
    Untitled.png

Last edited: Dec 1, 2013
    Spec7 and Sponncx like this.
  11. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Thanks for visuals, I understand what you mean by.

Vampire likes this.
Mods: Rainbows