1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Australian RTDM Server - {Back up - 03/05/16}

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by kaizokuroof, Nov 17, 2012.

Mods: jackitch
  1. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Basically... and because the admin was there and did nothing about my problem but sure stopped me when i took action

2. So you're as bad as him and don't deserve to be unbanned.

3. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Cheese no offense but this is between mods and me

4. Cheese is a mod too.

And it's certainly not okay to grief to draw attention to griefing.

5. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

The main thing is here, Hei feels as if he was mistreated by the admins not responding.
    And resorted to greifing as a result.
    Now we feel as the hosters of the servers, that greifing should not be tolerated under most if not all circumstances.
    How you acted was not the correct way to deal with the situation. If admins don't hear you, yell louder, hell even spam the chat to an extent, otherwise start a vote kick.
    You have been banned for a week.

6. Iamaclay

Iamaclay Shark Slayer

That lavalord justice. swift, fair and mercyless

7. Heisennberg

Heisennberg Bison Rider

Alrigh I guess... 1 week it is

8. SentinelTank

SentinelTank Shark Slayer

Serve your sentence then I look forward to seeing you on our servers once again :)

9. cobcanon

cobcanon Catapult Fodder

2 things,

1. Kaizokuroof, I have applied for mod/admin, please respond :) (ill attach file to this)

2. What does it mean if I have a star thingy when I wave my mouse over my player?

Thx,
    cobcanon.

10. Alyezo

Alyezo Arsonist

This is one of my favorite servers kudos to the hosters

11. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator

I like your server :)

12. Mearpy

Mearpy Catapult Fodder

I like your servers as they are pretty much the only AUS servers that are regularly populated, but I do have to complain about the management of them.

I was playing a match Australian CTF Server on the 02/12/2013. I was on red team, and had just destroyed a huge stone wall near blue base built by blue, when someone on red said i was griefing, right after that I was auto-balanced to blue upon which a kick vote was initiated and I was kicked from the server. After waiting out the kick ban time I rejoined the server, was placed on red and explained what happened and continued playing normally. After less than a minute someone on blue was asking how the griefer got back in and why he wasn't banned completely, ignoring the slander thinking I had already explained what happened thoroughly I was frozen by an admin, and then banned by him (no idea as to the length of said ban).

I am unsure of any names, but seeing as I've been falsely accused and banned anyway I am left with 3 options:
    1) Hope this post doesn't go unread by someone who can do something about it.
    2) Try and play on high-ping overseas servers.
    3) Quit KAG altogether (I sincerely hope it doesn't come to this).

Sorry for the long post, but still a little annoyed about it since it's so recent.

(Edit in response to post below)
    Could have sworn it was 1 person each time saying anything, and vote kicks is just follow the leader, but I understand why you felt the need to do it and you only made it an hour. I might just leave the CTF server until tomorrow, it should all be forgotten by then and I don't much feel like trying to make an issue out of it on there.

Thanks for the fast response ^^

Last edited: Dec 2, 2013
  13. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Sorry again man, I only banned you for an hour, I figured you'd post here. I'm the newest admin and I really don't know much about it.

I was told by the system that you'd caused a collapse, and when I checked the teams you were on Blue, Rather than Admin ban you I told the teams to take it to vote. When you returned everyone went crazy and asked for you to be banned longer.

Heres the thing; Not a single person (Non-AFK) on that server believed you were innocent, so I gave you a Ban which would make you at least miss that match.

14. Collapse logs are not always 100% reliable, sad to say - if you could provide logs of the incident, it would be most helpful @Mearpy.

15. Mearpy

Mearpy Catapult Fodder

Well that's the chat log, incident starts at about 18:56:xx and finishes around 19:04:xx. As the ban was only an hour though to keep the other people on the server happy no action is necessary. :D

Attached Files:

16. Ah, alright. Hope you continue to have a fun time.

17. Alyezo

Alyezo Arsonist

One of my friends,Arkadios was banned for no reason yesterday,and today I asked one of the admins (Jagged_Holes) to unban him,but I was ignored while he greets his companions until I presume the admin got tired of me asking,and said Arkadios will be unbanned in an hour,at which I responded that Arkadios was banned yesterday,I was ignored yet again.

I then went on skype and told one of the hosters Kaizokuroof to unban Arkadios,Kaizokuroof replied with nothingness,Immediately I took the right action by spouting cuss words and told Kaizokuroof to say something.
    After I said "Its like I'm talking to a fucking pole".Kaizokuroof quoted that falsely and changed it into "I'm fucking a pole".We then had a chat about marijuana and it's ability to be drunken and to be eaten as an ice cream.

Forgetting about arkadios's banishment I went onto the server again and listened to my friends Noonan and Drafiks in mumble talking about Garry's Mod Terrorist Town leaving me playing KAG Classic alone and when Noonan told me he was going to get on KAG but immediately he left his computer and did not came back.

p.s.
    Don't know if Arkadios is still banned or not

18. iirc you, hrod and arkadios were only banned for 60 minutes

19. Sammy257

Sammy257 Shopkeep Stealer

Can anyone make a map for this server?

And if so, how big are the maps?

20. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

You can make maps for the server, I believe so.

Beta:

The normal map sizes:
    • CTF - 200 - 300 x 64 - 120
    • TTH - 250 - 350 x 84 - 140

Classic:
    • CTF - 150 - 200 x 64 - 100
    Once you make the map just send Kai a pm or just ping him on irc. If he enjoys/wants to test/ likes it, he will put it on his server.

If you need any help with map making, send me a pm via forum.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013
Mods: jackitch