1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Bear texture

Discussion in 'Texture Packs' started by Detective_raccoon, Aug 17, 2013.

1. Detective_raccoon

Detective_raccoon Horde Gibber

Its not finished, but sure is sexy.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    -Update:
    -ive sexyized the bear
    -ive made the bear shorter even tho i did not need to (still wouldve fit)
    -the old dead corpse sprite looked like i turned it 90 degrees and rubed crayons on it (it was). So i made a sexy posing bear (i am condiering it to be the crouching image).
    -I did the slash cycle so now i see the bear more than you see the knight.
    -the poking jab is fixed, still need to do the other jabs.
    -I did the sheilding, but only for standing still

TheWids and hans_02 like this.
  2. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Looks good, just one problem: The bear's too big for the sprites. You can only go up... What, 32x pixels before it overlaps with the sprites above it?

...To tell the truth, I thought the jug was a bomb. If there's no place to hold the bomb, how can it hold anything?

The... The, ah, weird pixel at the neck is where the head goes. Without it, players on that class run around headless. I know enough to know that, though I've never experienced it. Thankfully.

I can see you mostly did walking sprites. To be honest, I don't really care, the only problem is: It's too big for the sprites. Fix that, work on it a bit more, you might have a great texture pack idea on your hands.

And, of course, GetiBird gets to be the Archer. Maybe a raccoon could be the builder...

3. Detective_raccoon

I like the bear being 2x4 even tho half his body goes thru the ceiling.
    Also the sprites are perfectly fine, its funny that geti drew the bear and bird to fit perfectly, it feels like geti was accually trying to use the bear as a sprite, cuz the bear fits from the floor to the very top
    I don't wanna do hats, but maybe for females i will put that blond waving here thing.
    The really big problem is the holding thingy, everything it holds is at the top left of the bear, can i make it at the middle?
    How do i make the eye's change color for teams?

4. ParaLogia

ParaLogia tired Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester Official Server Admin

WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BODY!

In seriousness, I think it's an interesting idea. The execution just isn't the best.

UnnamedPlayer likes this.
  5. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Look at the sides of the bear in your image.

They're clipping with other sprites.

Yeah, no, it doesn't fit.

6. Detective_raccoon

I made this thing yester day in like 30 mins, the sprites are not positioned.
    The walk cycle is flawless.
    the image that i showed is the flying is a place holder, its bad. im not even gonna try to reposisonit till i make a new image.

7. tlc2011

tlc2011 Base Burner

Ah. Hope you make a great pack, then!

8. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Beautiful.... ; ~;

9. JaniKutscher

JaniKutscher Builder Fan Donator