1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Water & Bomb - Con/Reversion (Twisted Logic)

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Spec7, Dec 2, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Spec7

Spec7 Tree Planter

Warning the logic you're going to witness might be too much to handle or can't UNSEE. View the spoilers at your own discretion.

ConReversion.png

Bomb Logic.png

It can work either ways (Water/Bomb)
    • Archer who killed a Knight in battle, or found a bomb, can manual pick up a bomb by the cost of 1 arrow (# of bomb dependent) creating a Bomb arrow in the process if wanted. Along with passing to teammate.
    • Knight/ Builder happen to find a whichever bomb arrow in battle and manual picking them up can break the arrow from the bomb which makes them usable (Knight) or share (Builder).
    Ideology
    • To discipline players for not using items before their death therefore having them go into the wrong hands.
    • Decisive decision making
    • Increase the value of sharing or storing
    • Fasten the pace of mayhem
    Note: I'm less interested to hear what goes on in the shop's economy when "this secret" has been expose.

Is it worthwhile to experiment it?

Joiken likes this.
  2. steve_jobs

steve_jobs Bison Rider

no way.
    noooooo way.
    let the bomb arrow spam begin.

Joiken likes this.
  3. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

In the first picture, I thought the bomb was too heavy and the arrow broke when the archer tried to fly with it.

I actually like this idea, except it might fuck with the value of arrow shops, and could create the really annoying situation where archers and knights are fighting to get to spawned and dropped items. Seems like it might be counter intuitive, as knights have enough competition within themselves when it comes to having enough bombs, and this will double the demand, and make arrow shops utterly worthless

4. Aeynia

Aeynia Obligatory Mute Girl Donator

I am okay with this :heart::bomb_arrow:

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

It wouldn't work. Bombs cost 20 gold at a knight shop, arrows are free. So now bomb arrows would cost 20 gold.

GG.

Klokinator likes this.
  6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This was my instant knee-jerk reaction. In fact, now they're free because dead enemy knights = free bomb arrows.

Rubixxcube likes this.
  7. Nivlac_13

Nivlac_13 Shopkeep Stealer

Nobody is complaining about water bombs and arrows being ruined (nobody likes 'em?) so I will.
    This will ruin the game! water arrows/bombs with be too easy/hard to get!

Mods: Rainbows