1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video King Arthur's Bros: The Great Flagscapade

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by Ehombre, Nov 22, 2013.

1. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Hello once more guys,

We are two friends who play and make videos about KAG. We've made a humorous video of one of our more daring flag captures from a session of Capture the Flag. :knight:

2. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

The little audio cues you added are wonderful! Keep this up. It's appreciated. ::):

3. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Thanks. I'm releasing a new one tomorrow, but I am discontinuing the audio fx for faces--it takes so much time to add them in, and though I think they make the in-game conversations more personable, I can instead spend that time releasing more consistent content. :oops:

4. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

Oh, I understand. But the little tune you added to transitions, from TTH, is great and definitely worth it. I also liked the little staged scene in a previous video you did. Nice touches like that go a long way.

5. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Oh, by all means I will continue to add pertinent sound fx and throw in small machinima touches, just not in every video. Look forward to the next one for tomorrow!

6. jimmijames

jimmijames Catapult Fodder

Loving the videos:) Keep them coming!

7. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

Lol
    Auburn: Areo, what did you do to Yagger?
    Areo: I made him cry

8. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

he lagged and kept watering me ;;;;;

Apronymous, Sir_Walter and Klokinator like this.
  9. sheek

sheek Horde Gibber

I have seen a few of these on YouTube and were quite enjoyable to watch, considering the fact that I would much rather spend time playing the game then watching a video on it.