1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Video Zombie Diaries

Discussion in 'KAG Media' started by jimmijames, Dec 5, 2013.

1. jimmijames

jimmijames Catapult Fodder

2. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

really quite good.

3. Ehombre

Ehombre Shipwright

Your videos are pretty cool. You are doing a unique form of story-telling with this game. I watched both your videos till the end and they entertained me. Good job seeing your vision through. :thumbs_up:

I recommend putting some music in there to really help set the mood--there's great music royalty-free over at Incompetech.com

4. jimmijames

jimmijames Catapult Fodder

Thanks guys,

I'll have a look at the music side of things. I realised, after the fact, that I had the music turned off in game for the second clip. I'll look into the website you recommended, hopefully I can find some appropriately themed music.

I'm currently editing a shorter clip to see how a shorter format feels. Should be up soon:)

jjj
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 6, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 5, 2013 ---
    New Zombie Diaries video is up.

Special thanks goes to Ehombre for suggesting adding music and using incompetech.com. Some music has really helped create a scary vibe.

Let me know what you think. I'm always up for some feedback to help make the series better.

jjj