1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ej

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Ej, Dec 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • How often do you play?
    always
    • Which well known servers have you had admin on before? (if yes, answer the following sub-questions below as well)
    all of kag2d.nl servers, all action servers, probably have an admin on shark ctf, had admin on norills servers in classic. probably some more i dont remember.
    • Did you simply get admin because you are a friend of the owner?
    no
    • How long were you admin?
    2 years
    • Was your admin status ever removed and if so why?
    it once was, i found muting another admin too enjoyable. eventually got my admin back
    • Do you have any recommendations from guards or server owners or other notable people?
    please post
    • Why should you get admin and what makes you a good admin?
    because i dont really care about people making dumb stuff and are not going to freeze everyone.
    • Any other information you think might be relevant?
    i just want to ban MuckyMack because (spoiler alert!) votekick ban is pathetically short

1. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

MuckyMack needs to go.

EJ is already a great guy even though we have had our issues in the past, he deserves admin.

2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Muckymuck being targeted by EJ? Up-Repped.

3. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

gives ups votes

4. Good admin

5. Fate

Fate Studying seashells

I don't think there needs to be much discussion about Ej.
    +support

Froghead48 likes this.
  6. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Yup, gots my support, fwiw. :teabag:

Froghead48 likes this.
  7. Asu

Asu THD Team THD Team Forum Moderator

Even if I'm not any admin, mod or something I'm against that, I don't think he deserves it, he has been insulting much people for no reason ( Especially frenchs ).

bunnie and (deleted member) like this.
  8. RadioActive

RadioActive Guest

I've seen some comments about rude admins on fb, steam, various forums and web sites that posted reviews about the KAG. I think the admin should behave well. I know it's not his merit, but probably in some cases, his behavior had an impact on this type of comments.
    I well know that Ej will be chosen because many of you guys, admins, guards likes him, loves him so... I just hope that he'll change his behavior a little bit. I'm not sayin' that Ej will be a bad admin because I saw that as a guard was very effective, but insulting the players were in my opinion something very negative.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

10. Piano

Piano Bison Rider

+69

Guitarman likes this.
  11. Invaders

Invaders Shark Slayer

12. Furai

Furai THD Team THD Team Administrator

Approved.

Paul_the_Peasant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.