1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG Map Making Thingy I Don't Understand

Discussion in 'Help' started by ffsff, Dec 10, 2013.

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

There has been a problem to me that keeps happening to me and I get very outraged at the fact that this happens sometimes and not at other times.

My problem...
    I currently use Paint.NET (don't hate on me, I don't care if you don't like it, I do) to edit all of the sprites and maps of KAG. But the problem is that on this one map I am making called StandPoint apparently loads only the bedrock and nothing else. And as I have told you, this has happened to me ALOT, even in KAG alpha.

The map looks like this:
    StandPoint.png

And here is what I get when I load the map: screen-13-12-09-18-11-09.png

Could someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong? :QQ:

BTW, I have tried loading it in almost every gamemode. So that is no use. And I have all the block colors right too, so don't bug me about that either. And I have also tried connecting the land forms with background dirt.

2. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

Gurin likes this.
  3. ffsff

ffsff Haxor

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...... Wow... was I really that stupid... I frequently use the air block too...
    I am such a forgetful person

Thank you :wink:
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 10, 2013, Original Post Date: Dec 10, 2013 ---
    Everyone who has a problem with map making should look at this first to see if they are following this one... simple... rule...

Don't follow in my footsteps and make air!

Mods: makmoud98, Mazey