1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Report abusive players (griefers/hackers)

Discussion in 'General Help' started by MM, Jul 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Supersonic196

Supersonic196 Shipwright

I'm sorry. I don't usually report players as their antics don't bother me.
    But it's different when you pour time and effort into upkeep of a structure, and then someone on your own team demolishes it. It's like losing a child. I didn't build that but someone did.

Anywho, if I see him again I'll keep an eye on him. Thankyou.

2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Yeah i know how you feel. I was just pointing that out to help you :D Now I got to try a reinstall or something to see if it fixes MY screenshot button :P

3. Eric_Rommel

Eric_Rommel Catapult Fodder

oh how can I forget this funkie! man he is an absolute griefer!

4. Noburu

Can players who put on your clan tag and start trolling be considered abusive? Player named baracos just put on our clan tag in a server and was trolling. I still cant get the screenshot button to work so I only have one screenshot from using printscreen.

[​IMG]

5. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Yes, you have permission to kick them if they will not go and change it.

6. Noburu

Well Im not a guard and he was on the other team :( Doubt I could get the team to vote kick him if he was on my team.

7. Neat

Neat King of the Dead Donator Tester

Well change that to report him/mark him then. Unfortunately with this one if you're not a mod it's difficult to get anything done. Best bet is to hop in irc and alert someone.

8. Noburu

Yeah I would have if I was at home. I was at work on my crappy laptop and I cant barely play to start with, alt tabbing is out of the question.

9. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

- Duke_of_Sausages
    - Griefing/Destroying our base
    - Capture the Bacon
    - Some minutes ago

Attached Files:

10. Freddex

Freddex Haxor

Hello, I made a thread on my ban report on the discussion forum, a member there directed me to this thread. Ok, this is the case:
    -"34ever"
    -hacking
    -[EU] GamingCrew
    - roughly 1 hour ago.
    -Pastebin link to the game log: http://pastebin.com/R64Zy7dQ

11. Duke_of_Sausages

Duke_of_Sausages Shipwright

I was just banned, and I am quite certain I was never griefing. Ceptium and I were digging a tunnel to the enemy base, and this Tiago person kept telling us we were trapped, and shouldn't waste our time. Then he told me he reported me for griefing? What?

I understand you probably don't like to lose, but seriously?

12. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

@Duke_of_Sausages: The screenshot tells another story. Nice try.

13. Noburu

Yeah that screen most definately shows you breaking the stone roof to drop on your team.

14. SirZergling

SirZergling Shipwright

1 VIPRION
    2 SpeedHack
    3 I do not know how to check server. (i just checked all the servers via picture it was HampShire Heavies)
    4 8:35
    5 i forgot which button was the screen shot button, But everyone saw him do it.

15. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

34eva and another person were on the MCWB server shouting "For the Earth Man" and proceeding to destroy structures that our team had put up for defence (No evidence sowwy)

16. Mornaval

Mornaval Shopkeep Stealer

17. Noburu

Guys you need evidence you cant just come in here accusing people with no proof. Screenshot button is F4 but is not currently working for alot of us. If F4 doesnt work you can hit printscreen and paste the image into paint and save as a jpg file.

18. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

1. What was the players name? Duke_of_Sausages
    2. What did the player do? Collapsed a large forward tower shortly after warmup.
    3. In what server? Mazer Realm [US,32]
    4. In what time? November 1, 1:20 AM GMT
    5. Are you sure? Fairly. He was the only builder to spawn in the next twenty or so seconds, but his confession is hardly damning with how it's presented; stacks up with the previous claim, though, which is considerably more irrefutable.

19. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

DUDE! You griefed in another game. At this one when you and Ceptium were digging a tunnel you didnt grief. I just warned your team I already reported you for griefing. I didnt report you for digging a tunnel. are you serious?

20. Tiago

Tiago Shipwright

I just hate this guy already : "KDF NoPartyHats"

The enemy was pushing top using a skybridge: 3 knights, 2 cata, 1 builder and archers, then I saw a cata and picked the allied cata really fast to move it up on our wall to destroy the enemy skybridge and this guy started complaining cause it was his cata. Ok, i gave it back to him with no damage.

Then, later on the game, I was about to destroy the enemy castle using a cata that i found while i was walking with noone close to it and I saw this guy standing on their wall. I asked him to move, but he said they were using it to boarding the enemy struture (btw I was the builder who was using the cata to do this like 2 minutes before). I said ok, and i moved foward and i saw a builder moving another cata, so i just tried help him to move it faster, so i picked up and moved the cata. Then, like 3 minutes after Iwas kicked.

I didnt destroy anything. I just tried to help. But this guy is a douche!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.