1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG So KAG was having a hard time authenticating with Steam...

Discussion in 'Help' started by Suruhanu, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
  1. Suruhanu

Suruhanu Catapult Fodder

I did everything I could to get it to work, rebooted my computer, got my OS up to date and made sure no firewalls were preventing KAG from accessing the internet. I even uninstalled and installed again.
    I simply went to this site, made an account then signed in with it on KAG and it ran fine.
    Not sure what happened there between KAG and Steam but just thought I would let you guys know it happened and this was my fix. Keep up the good work guys this game is one of my daily favs.

2. Suruhanu

Suruhanu Catapult Fodder

OK well cancel that, I was able to get to the main menu but now I can't connect to any server.....

3. Suruhanu

Suruhanu Catapult Fodder

4. Suruhanu

Suruhanu Catapult Fodder

That's what I get every time, any help would be great!

5. Suruhanu

Suruhanu Catapult Fodder

Wow this is sooooo weird, after all this posting and frustration I tried it again and I'm currently in a match. No clue what happened....

6. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

From what I read on my IRC's scroll back (apparently someone had joined IRC at the around the time you had this problem although I was AFK) it was an issue with steam. Either way, locking since it's resolved now.

BlueLuigi likes this.
Mods: makmoud98, Mazey
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.