1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The Clash of the Sundered Kingdom

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by Contrary, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingofthebrithins

kingofthebrithins Shopkeep Stealer

Its fun that I just noticed this thread today ..... So is this having a good start so far?

8x likes this.
  2. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

So I know that Joiken disconnected during the nodin vs antinanco match, but superblackcat was spectating and was able to fill in, and I had an idea. Maybe each team should have one back up player spectating so they can fill in if a player has to disconnect due to unforeseen circumstances?

EhRa and Klokinator like this.
  3. EhRa

EhRa Ooooooof Staff Alumni Donator
    1. KRPG

good idea

4. Yeah, my ping was just super high on that server...

5. 101i

101i Haxor Forum Moderator Tester

Why can't anyone atleast spell Antinanco Correct :3

6. Why cant you spell "at least" correct

7. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

So anybody know what are the next match-ups?
    Pls. reply.

8. The way I see it's the House "obligation" to have players ready to replace outside the match, no need to have them on game at the moment.

9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

They're already known for almost a week, ask your leader.

10. SpideY

SpideY Hear Me Roar Staff Alumni Donator

It seems that this guy isnt able to read conversations or our topics in our own group...

11. Azuroth

Azuroth Builder Stabber
    1. Angels of Death - [AoD]

lel i was on exam week.

12. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Any chance I could get a link or someone could post the ranks like 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and so on. I completely got out of the loop.

13. Beef

Beef ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้ Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Want to hear an Eastern European rage addict cast Cedric Vs Silvia?

Of course you do. Don't lie.

BlueLuigi, Fate and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  14. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Is good! Cedric is leading Silvia 1:0 and about to begin the second round as I type. ::):

{edit}
    Update for those too lazy to watch: Franek123 is dominating and it looks like Silvia might take the second!

{edit2}
    Cedric has held out and has a ballista set up! Might turn things around for them...

{edit3}
    Annd no! The ballista wasn't equipped with explosive bolts and hence did NOTHING! Slivia seems to have the last of Cedric's flags...

{edit4}
    And it's gg with Silvia winning the second round making it 1:1. Third and final round beginning now...

{edit5}
    And I'm actually turning in for the night, seeing as I have a match to play in just under 7 hours.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2013
  15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Another glorious moral victory for House Cedric.

16. Rocinante

Rocinante Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yes, good thing Cedric has Moral Supremacy. Totally lost my cool during that match. @franek123 whipped me and I cried a lot in chat.

Very impressed with everyone, on both teams. @Kazaco97 and I were up way earlier than we should have been and I was a fucken tryhard the whole time. @Hella came through at the last minute and then did some stuff. Good stuff. @cameron1010 was our Commander and kept us in line. @Alistasia also did stuff. Good stuff.

EDIT: That get away in the last match, Hella. Alistasia?. Idk. Either way, well played.

GG. I'm gonna go have a cry now. A victorious cry. ::(:

17. Shadowofgold

Shadowofgold Haxor

It was total chaos. All I really understood was that I shot Hella in the face a lot.

Edit: I watched the stream over to see Ej's commentary. I just about lost it when me and Stevedog were running with the flags on the last round and he said "Stevedog and the archer-knight" XD

18. franek123

franek123 The architect of the royal castle. Donator Tester

You guys are lucky it was Aus. GG

FuzzyBlueBaron and Rocinante like this.
  19. Monsteri

Monsteri Slower Than Light Tester

fucking internet screwed me over.

then again, not sure how much i would've been able to do with 400 ping

20. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

Thea bags the win