1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Ye Olde Pubb (Last/Previous match general)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by saniblues, Jul 22, 2011.

1. Bene

Bene Free cookies for everyone! ☭ Donator Tester

Yesterday I played as builder and chased an enemy archer. He escaped into a room in his tower (I was on top af that tower). From there he would have killed me if I tried to hammer down the door because he would have enough time to charge his arrow. So I blocked the door with stones and he was trapped because the room only had this single exit. He didn't suicide and it took his team some time to hear his calls for help and free him. Long story short: do we have a trollface smiley jet?

2. Kyzak

Kyzak Ballista Bolt Thrower Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Unfortunately not, but I think the arm flexing and bird flipping is a good compromise, especially when coupled with smirking like some kind of smug wiseass. I just wish I didn't have to spend that half a second fiddling with the radial menu to use them! Alas.

Contrary likes this.
  3. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

The best way is to break the doors to 1 hit from death each then batter both down and rush in

4. illu

illu En Garde! Donator Tester

trollface.png

Bene likes this.
  5. Contrary

Contrary The Audacious Paramount of Explosive Flight Donator Tester

I interpreted that as derpface more than anything else.

6. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

I got KAG a couple of weeks ago now and have found myself playing it more and more (and more and more) took me a few days to get the team work tactics sort of down as to begin with i was always a knight. Im starting to get down how useful archers and builders can be and have built a few of the defenses myself now.

This post isnt really pointing to any particular match ive played but as this is a general thread I thought i'd post how much im enjoying my journeying through the KAG lands.

More to come please :D

Fellere825 likes this.
  7. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

On the Australian server, I scaled a wall as an archer, underneath a 2 wide overhang and almost stole away with the catapult. Then people were calling me out on hacking; 'tis quite the compliment :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

I really do wish the flex emote was bound to a key like the default emotes.

9. saniblues

saniblues KAG Guard Tester

10. Jackal

Jackal Shark Slayer

Five-hour battle on Capture the Bacon. It was INSANE. I managed to get a screenie of the minimap seconds before Red captured our flag. It was just nuts. I built a tower during the building stage, took a break and played Gemini Rue for an hour, had dinner, came back and played for a few hours until the end of the match.

EDIT: Forgot to say that my tower was still their, albeit modified vastly, when I got back.

[​IMG]

11. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

I don't get how 2 isn't close enough to a trollface guys. There just aren't enough pixels to get enough cheek and teeth in there, if we doubleres kag at some point I'll be sure to add a proper trollface then, but for now it just doesn't fit :/

@Eggnogg: got to love your ability defying belief :)

12. Zegovia

Zegovia Shark Slayer

When i started several weeks ago i began playing knight, didnt touch builder much because i didnt want my (back then) rookie skills get in the way of the other builders who obviously (most of the time) knew what they where doing, still my skills as a knight are mediocre at best. Absolutley LOVE the shield bash feature though.

Finally tried out as an builder and slowly got a hang of building stuff (with more or less desirable results). I like to support the others and how the now coins system allows me to buy bombs and arrows to soldiers respawning and going back into the grind (because frankly, what do builders need coins for anyway?). And nothing brings more joy than to see a trap spring flawlessly and to see the enemy knights squirm as they (at the moment) are unable to destroy rocks and spikes.

Decided to get premium, because damn! you developers deserve every penny! :D

Geti likes this.
  13. Pizza

Pizza Ballista Bolt Thrower

My last match lasted 2 minutes, after that i left since it was way too laggy. xD

14. Geti

Geti Please avoid PMing me (poke a mod instead) THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

That's my favourite thing to do at the moment too :)

Cheers for the support, hope we can keep you guys happy!

15. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

My last match the enemy wouldn't leave their base, and I realized how broken this game is in its current state.

16. Shadlington

Shadlington THD Team THD Team Administrator Global Moderator

Play on the Rapid Deathmatch server for a change of pace ;)

17. Foxodi

Foxodi KAG Guard Tester

Yeah I did for abit - definitely my cup of tea, too bad I get 400ping there :(

18. Arrunas

Arrunas Shopkeep Stealer

After playing this game quite a lot over the past few weeks i'm very happy to say that yesterday I was part of the first ever victory that i have had that was a proper victory. playing for the mighty blue team both the red team and ourselves had more than 100 lives left and we captured the flag from the treacherous red in a stunning sweep back over the map after they had pushed us to our front door!

Usually its won or lost near the end when there is only a few people left but this was a first proper victory after weeks of playing and i felt compelled to share :D

Eggnogg likes this.
  19. Miaow

Miaow The Fanciest Pants always wins Donator Tester

Just getting used to the new build again :)
    I am getting back into the flow of things, but then someone started accusing me of hacking for no reason, which made me sad :(

20. Eggnogg

Eggnogg Ye Olde Wench Donator Tester

You think you have it bad?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Fellere825, Jackal, Neat and 2 others like this.