1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

pitch/oil

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Hallic, Dec 23, 2013.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Hallic

Hallic Haxor

Hello

couldn't find this on the forums yet, and this maybe just best for a modder to add in...,but i was thinking about pitch, delicious black highly flammable pitch!:camping::eek:

I was thinking this could be placed by builders on blocks, similair to spike placement, and then ignited by fire arrows/fire(/ even bombs?). The cost would be pots of pitch which could be purchased at a (builder)shop.

I think this would go great in a game when people are playing the Siege game mode(AKA Stronghold, attack and defense).

cheers all, seasonal greetings :smug:

2. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

3. Hallic

Hallic Haxor

hmmm google search is slacking//

4. JoshTG

JoshTG Ballista Bolt Thrower

yes, it would be great to have a official defense drops but for now just drop spikes onto enemies, it does loads of damage.

RadioActive and BlueLuigi like this.
  5. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

this would be awesome... if you would put the oil into a bucket and.... then you splash it on enemys :X3:

6. Shambls

Shambls Tree Planter

Or maybe give it to the archers to chuck (vials of oil that is). Then they can use it as CC, cover an area in oil people will be less likely to tread there or with great skill both cover and ignite your enemies. obviously it would work much like the fire arrow on a single target just to (potentially) multiple.

The offensive applications are really good too, scale enemy tower oil the entrance on there side and start a fire. your knights then have more freedom to bring it down.

With any luck this will increase the use of fire arrows water buckets and giving builders another issue to deal with.

I also wouldn't object to the idea of flaming boulders. if for nothing but pure aesthetic value.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
Mods: Rainbows