1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Favorite Emotes?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Klokinator, Oct 15, 2013.

1. ZeldaMarioDude

ZeldaMarioDude Tree Planter

If its not rude why do elders says its rude? Perhaps their knowledge is outdated.

2. It pretty much just means "fuck you", but considering that a lot of people say worse things, it's hardly that rude these days.

3. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

I think of it as a joke. :migrant::migrant::migrant:

4. Kramgnauh

Kramgnauh Bison Rider

The better to taunt u with :bird:

5. crawfish

crawfish Ballista Bolt Thrower

Like this :bird:25252525:bird:

Kramgnauh likes this.
  6. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

7. Landoo2

Landoo2 Ballista Bolt Thrower

8. owthathurts

owthathurts Shark Slayer

:rektlord: is clearly the best emote..

9. bunnie

bunnie Haxor Tester

-1. :wink:
    1. :rektlord:
    2. :rekt:
    3. 78787878
    4. :eek:
    5. :ehh:
    6. :smug:
    7. :rollseyes:
    8. :X3:
    9. :shad:
    10. :dance:

10. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

:rekt::rekt::rekt:

It is rude as the situation demands.

We are growing in a new age where things are not so black and white, and neither people, words, nor almost anything should be judged in such a manner. We are finally approaching something close to a sort of enlightenment where people should begin to understand that a word, term or gesture is not always bad, it is the intent that can make it so.

I could put my middle finger in your face a million times mockingly and never have it be rude while someone can come up and demean you to the point of making you cry without saying a rude word at all. If you've ever seen a light-skinned racist person use the word boy in a derogatory way it may be enough to turn your stomach.

I would suggest that like all things you do your own research on the matter, debate it, and make your own decisions that should ideally grow out of the knowledge you have of the subject, it's application, possible applications, etc.

Cheers.

If anyone wants to respond to that spoiler (especially in more than a sentence), please don't do so here, at that point it would be a discussion and not just a onetime aside, so either PM me and a few choice people or start a thread in the Misc. section (preferably spamcan)

Sir_Walter and FuzzyBlueBaron like this.
  11. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

:flex: :thumbs_up::left: If you prefer anything else you need to get your priorities straight.

12. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin