1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

so I seen some what I thought to be some hacking....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shambls, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Shambls

Shambls Tree Planter

Now I don't have proof of said hacking as stated in the guidelines in the help forum. So I won't name names and whatnot. Is there anything I can do with the info I have?

I'm currently looking into video capture programs so I actually do something about it.

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well unless you have video, not really. Unfortunately, we aren't allowed to ban people without video evidence since paid accounts are kind of on the line. If you have the names of them and figure they might hack in the future you can download this: https://forum.kag2d.com/threads/kstalk-never-miss-your-friends-again.15951/
    It'll let you track players and stuff. It's useful for creating a hackers/griefers tab if you want to stalk and know what server they are on (also very handy if for doing it with friends). Alternatively you can follow them using this: https://poc.kag2d.com/siggen/kagstatus-simple.php?username=Kouji just replace my name with the user's name. Use their actual account's name (the name in parentheses, not the name in chat or mouse over)

If you end up taking videos, one important thing to note is that you have to have the name shown above the character at least once and that you should show the tab menu so that it shows/confirms the account name since that's what's used for flagging.

3. Shambls

Shambls Tree Planter

another problem i encounter is the people that are doing this some of them are able to remove there name from the tab menu which makes this even harder to identify them.

sooo......

but thanks for this other stuff.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you mean there's no name in () then that just simply means their client name is the same as their account name.
    so if I used /cl_name Kouji_Senpai in console (or changed my steam name to that) it'd display as Kouji_Senpai (Kouji)
    now if I used /cl_name Kouji in console after that, my name would appear as just Kouji in the tab menu.

5. JTG

JTG Bison Rider Tester

No they can remove their name entirely kouji