1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

[748][Gen] Miscellaneous Features and Mechanics of KAB

Discussion in 'Classes & Mechanics' started by killatron46, May 3, 2013.

1. Knighthart

Knighthart is love Donator

This. I just saw one on a Longboat earlier today.

2. Ok woops, maybe it was because I tested this on the commands server. They juat kept falling through, but yeah Lieber you're right.

3. Jackard

Jackard Base Burner

will you and three frenemies join my crate for some sexytimes?

4. Rainbows

Rainbows KAG Guard Forum Moderator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Bombs will explode in catapults

Gofio likes this.
  5. xRPEx

xRPEx Shopkeep Stealer

Archers and mounted bows can fire through trap bridges if they face outwards (the flat part is facing opposite to the archer or mounted bow behind it). Arrows and I think bombs can't go through these bridges.

6. Kazaco97

Kazaco97 Bison Rider Global Moderator Forum Moderator

You can tame Wisents/Bisons. Just give it some cake. ;)

7. amgtree

amgtree Haxor

I think this should be updated, build # removed, and made a sticky for people who just go the game

8. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Maybe we can label what build we are at when we post these quirks, so that there is no confusion as to how up to date these posts are.
    The topic title, however, can be whatever it wants to be, as long as it makes it clear that the OP is posted at such a build, and the general assumption is that the posts underneath it are part of a later build, without labeling.

9. Stealthkibbler

Stealthkibbler Shark Slayer

If a builder dies and he had a item in his inventory, destroying the corpse will cause his corpse to drop the item. E.g you kill a builder with a drill but the drill might disappear or he stored it in his inventory, jabbing the corpse several times will cause him to explode into a confetti of gibs and you get a magical birthday drill.

Edit: I think this applies for stone and wood.

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

B847, and the same with the above post.

As it turns out, you can put items in corpses, and also take them out of corpses, they all have a 2*2 inventory, and a dead body takes up about a 2*3 space in an inventory.
    In most cases, it seems like everyone who dies drops a stack of each resource they have, and the remainder will stay in their inventory to be looted.

11. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

You also need to tear their body to shreds in order to obtain that sweet juicy heart.

PumpkingSlice and amgtree like this.
  12. Boea

Boea Such Beta

B847, same with above

I thought it was a 75% drop chance on death, not gibbing.
    Also, I'm really annoyed when I'm inside the enemy's hall, when I convert to the enemy's team.

13. -Q

-Q Donator

Trampolines stack. And, getting yourself out of a crate when near a trampoline causes you to shoot up/forward - The direction that the trampoline(s) is/are pointing.

amgtree likes this.
  14. Sir_Walter

Sir_Walter Haxor Staff Alumni Tester

You can put a lit bomb in your inventory, causing you to explode into a beautiful firework of giblets when the bomb explodes. This way enemies cannot see that you have a bomb, all they will see is some sparks flying out of your head and then the pearly gates of heaven.

15. PumpkingSlice

PumpkingSlice Base Burner

You can shoot out (as an archer at least) from your war boat to attack enemies in front and under your war boat. Whether it works for an enemy in your war boat, I do not know.