1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Spawn items in sandbox ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by C0H33D, Dec 28, 2013.

1. C0H33D

C0H33D Catapult Fodder

Sorry if this has been asked before but I used search function couldn't find anything on it. I was wondering if in sandbox it is possible to spawn items. Would mostly like to spawn bombs so that I can practice bomb jumping.::D:

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

If you want to spawn blobs of any kind, use "!<blobnamehere>" in the normal chat. You'll have to open the console by pressing home (if you're on windows) and type "/rcon /sv_test 1" and enter after you've done so.

Bombs would then be "!bombs".

Shadowor, Rubixxcube and Gurin like this.
  3. C0H33D

C0H33D Catapult Fodder

Thanks for quick response... :thumbs_up:

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

You're welcome.

5. SirBlock

SirBlock Catapult Fodder

Sorry for using someone else's thread, but I didn't want to start a new topic. When I press the home button, it brings up my PC's start menu. Surely that's not what you mean by the console?

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Did you press the button that says HOME or the button that was a Windows icon on the left side of your keyboard?

7. Rubixxcube

Rubixxcube Bison Rider

You must have your start menu configured for the home key, for whatever reason.
    You'll either have to rebind that, or rebind the console key within KAG itself.

8. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

Where can i find all commands like !keg or !airship. I have problem with that...:boulder:

9. RogueCupcake

RogueCupcake Haxor Official Server Admin

Is it possible to spawn a lit keg???

10. -Crimson-

-Crimson- Haxor

What's the point in spawning a lit keg xD

11. SergeantPL

SergeantPL Base Burner

So... If u are a builder or archer and you have no time to change class you just spawn lite keg, cause archer and builder cannot lit this by using SPACE key. :keg:

RogueCupcake likes this.
  12. epenow

epenow Oppressed banana cookie
    1. Archers [Arch] (Recruiting)

I'm not sure about a lit keg but I've seen people spawn crates that if you open them a bomb immediately explodes xD

13. TommmKL

TommmKL Shipwright

Does this work on kag beta? I've tried and the home key brings up my windows start menu, and I tried to rebind it in kag, but there was no console key... Help?

14. KArth

KArth Ballista Bolt Thrower

and how do we do this on a mac?

15. lavalord

lavalord Haxor Staff Alumni Donator Tester

16. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

There are a few more cool commands that are little known, I try to list a some:
    !necromancer (or any other class name like knight, builder etc)
    !bomber
    !airship
    !team [any number] (there are about 9 different team color)
    !hall
    !spawnwater
    ![any]shop
    !shark
    !bison
    !create_[item that can be in a crate] (not sure about this)
    !food
    !heart
    !raft
    !dinghy
    or pretty much any other item you can name in the game. You can also spawn scrolls but I forgot their name.

17. Dargona1018

Dargona1018 Ballista Bolt Thrower

Yea, the !necromancer works like the one in Save the Princess, whereas the !knight s and the other classes "mooks" usually just sit there like mindless drones. These would not be good for Class-practicing. :wink:

With !team # , I think that there are only 6-7 colors, whereas it just goes to White/Silver after the last number.

It is !crate_[blob] (I don't know if that was a typo or not). It works as if a Siege equipment crate, but it can hold any item (or blob) that you can automatically spawn by saying !blob (examples: Bomber, food, heart, raft, bomb (lit), bombs, keg, etc etc etc).

18. Shadowor

Shadowor Shark Slayer

You can also type !princess for a nice surprise

Dargona1018 and Apronymous like this.