1. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Could anybody fix my map?

Discussion in 'Modding Help' started by DaiTouZai, Jan 6, 2014.

1. DaiTouZai

DaiTouZai Catapult Fodder

I didn't know where to post this sorry.

anyways i'm trying to make a racemap for me and my friends to play and i want to spawn at the bottom as a ranger but it wont let me spawn down there, if i do spawn down there than the only blocks that show is obsidian and all the other blocks disappear.

can somebody edit my map and fix it so it works properly? thank you

Attached Files:

2. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    1. MOLEing Over Large Estates - [MOLE]
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

Well as far as that "invisible" blocks thing goes, seems like you had it saved in 32bit, and not 24bit so after fixing that, I didn't get that issue. As for the the other issue, to me it seemed like you just didn't give enough room for the tent so I expanded it that area a bit. So here you go:
    1.png

BlueLuigi likes this.
  3. DaiTouZai

thank you for your attempt, but i'm still not being spawned at the bottom oh well, ill just settle for a race to the bottom then.

4. Kouji

Kouji Cold, Uncaring, Sadistic, Evil and Cruel Meanie Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester
    2. REKINS OF SEAS: Super Crew of Ultimate Havoking 2: Return of King of KAG: Chapter 420blazeit - REKIN

If you are testing this in sand box, it's not going to work cause there are no tents in sandbox. In sandbox, you'll spawn at the top or the house (if in the house, you'll crash). To actually test it, go to tutorial, click CTF and then load the map there.

BlueLuigi likes this.
  5. DaiTouZai

Thank you so very much, it worked XD, would you happen to know how to fix the lighting problem i have on the map? last question i swear :D

6. Kouji

What lighting problem? I'd need at least a screen shot or something.