1. If you have a problem and need help, create a new thread with a title that briefly describes the problem.
    Do not use titles like 'Help!' or 'I have a problem!'
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

activate Kag on Desura

Discussion in 'General Help' started by Dropgunner, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Dropgunner

Dropgunner Shipwright

Hi i bought Kag on this Site and wanted to know, how i can activate it on desura.

2. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

Activate it on desura? I'm not following, and by bought the game do you mean bought gold membership?

3. Piemaster

Piemaster Shipwright

Right click on the desura link, view serial code/key. then go to KAG MAIN WEBSITE, and redeem gift code, you will then has gold account :)

4. CozyTiger

CozyTiger Shipwright

Where's this Desura link?
    I bought the premium for the website and now want the "premium game" on desura. How can i do that?

5. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Shipwright

I too would like to know. I think piemaster means if you bought it on desura first.

6. AgentOrange

AgentOrange Shipwright

As a test I just tried to install the demo over the kag install. It works for now but that wont last forever since people who just play the demo wont get access to premium content.

7. Valkyrie

Valkyrie Shark Slayer

I don't even think Desura is affiliated with MM agreeing to host the game with them...

8. CozyTiger

CozyTiger Shipwright

I'm quite sure they are though, because it being hosted on their platform would probably be a copyright issue..