1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Where to report?

Discussion in 'Forum, wiki and other THD pages' started by RikTelner, Jan 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
  1. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

React ASAP, before *somebody* will warn me about this one.
    I recently got warning (not verbal, real warning).
    So Kouji got drunk, it deleted my post on Converse admin application.
    It said that my post was offtopic. While I gave +1 to Converse (admin vote) and explained why.
    (Converse and 2 others can confirm. Converse read it and "Liked it", one another
    replied to my post by quoting it and yet another liked his post (so he had read
    quotation too supposedly)).

It's revenging for me calling it causing off-topic. You may look up on
    my conversation box (I know you can).

You can call me crybaby for what I don't care. But maybe somebody
    could teach it how to be admin and stop abusing (it is abusing). Cause
    in future it will remain abusing against new players. The more might you
    give to inappropriate person, the sooner game will fall.

Where to report it? I see, no real forum for it (I haven't found it).

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  2. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I do think the offtopic warning I got from that topic was unwarranted too (Not that I can reply to the PM for some reason...) but I don't see a reason for the hostility in this topic lol. Also your english is a bit broken and I'm not sure if you're referring to Kouji when you say "it".

You could always PM another admin if it made you that mad?

3. RikTelner

RikTelner Arsonist

I could, but they won't answer. That's how this works. They are nice when they begin, but once they meet might/famousity they start feel like masters. That doesn't give a damn, until money flows.

My language may be "broken", I am not native speaker.
    @edit 2 - I had reread my post, how it's broken, it seems pretty correct to me.

What is reason for hostility? Well, in my opinion, if you don't know how admin appropriately, you shouldn't have done it at all. I won't just let it through, it will go only worse and this game is just too good to let it get pulled down, by some arrogant self-embraced admin.

@edit - There was reason for your warning (although it's very ridiculous reason). You did answered to my post, without any on-topic context. But me, I did include on-topic content, on-topic content formed like 80% of this post.

@edit 3 - It didn't made me mad. I'm just of willing to prevent such people from any type of might. That they clearly can't go with.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  4. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Kouji is a great admin, saying that an admin got drunk and abused their power is going a bit overboard. Especially doing it on a public forum. Discuss it with another admin if you think it is such a problem.

5. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Yo, Rik, having taken a look at that thread and the entire sub-forum, I'm assuming that discussion of aesthetic merits weren't the intention of the thread; in a similar manner, it's not hugely helpful when you base a judgement purely upon which clan someone is. I know of plenty of players in prominent and elite clans that I wouldn't trust with a ten-foot pole.

In extension, Klok's post was removed for simply adding nothing to what is a comparatively serious thread.

Kouji was most likely not drunk when he made the decision, and I, personally, feel that it's pretty easy to see the justification. Reporting an admin is something that is pretty serious if justified. If an admin didn't respond to you reporting another admin to them, then they probably deem it a trivial case, as many are (rather than being in a League of Evil Moderators (and Assorted Anime Enthusiasts)).

Now, I'm going to lock this but leave it visible so that the relevant people can see it; if you want to keep talking about this, then feel free to pm me. I'm sure we can have a most outstanding party together. :heart:

Jlordo, UnnamedPlayer and Klokinator like this.
Mods: dnmr, Kazaco97
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.