1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Extra option votekick screen

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Ideas' started by Madman217, Jan 13, 2014.

Mods: Rainbows
  1. Madman217

Madman217 Horde Gibber

Why not add an extra option when the vote screen appears? Now you only get 2 options, kick or kick the one who started the vote. Best would be to add an option where you can dismiss or ignore the vote. Now you have people who vote just to get the screen out of the way. :rektlord:

norill likes this.
  2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

If you don't click anything you don't vote == exactly what you want.

3. Madman217

Madman217 Horde Gibber

Yeah I know, but most people will just vote to get the screen out of the way. ::(:
    Maybe add an option like yes or no? Instead of not clicking anything...

4. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Yeah I see where you're coming from, but I think just adding a line in that box which would be like: "Your vote is not going to get counted if you don't click either of the boxes" would already do the job.

5. Duplolas

Duplolas So Sad

Maybe just an X in the corner. It is what most people are used to with browsers and is extremely simple. I don't know if those who don't vote still are factored into how many votes are needed to kick someone, but if they are counted, maybe they shouldn't be.

Mods: Rainbows