1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Aphelion's Servers

Discussion in 'Server Directory' started by Aphelion, Nov 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Whew! Good thing it was only me from map start to end! You really had me worried!

/leaves

2. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You should have dropped the mic... THEN left. xD
    Now, whoever had some issues.... dont get your panties in such a knot. You should have actually seen Klok build that thing... he's not a griefer. As for everyone else... idk what that was about xD
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 16, 2014, Original Post Date: Jan 16, 2014 ---
    The thing you should be complaing about here... is those mages. Effing annoyin bastards they are D:

3. icemaverick

icemaverick Catapult Fodder

Honestly Pix, I don't thing the Mages are annoying enough. Honestly, those Bomb Orbs should be like keg-sized explosions that spew out smaller keg-bomb orbs on detonation. Then balance would be achieved :D

But really, their standard attack is quite annoying to fight against but their upgraded orbs a bit underpowered. All of the orbs seem more or less on the same level, which isn't quite right...

4. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I see. But still, everyone plays as a mage (Almost everyone) it's getting on my nerves to keep hearing the "PEW PEW PEW PEW" sounds every single damn time they cast an orb >:O

5. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

The main issue is how randomly their casting is. If their casting had an auto aim at the nearest person (and can still be controlled when no one is near) it'd make it not so drastic when playing against them.

6. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I told aphelion a while back how mages should be reworked.

1. Charge indicator, like the archer's indicator. When you let go, it releases the bolt. You have to click and hold then let go to fire a bolt. It would not stun you after any period of time but you would move slowly while charging.
    2. When it gets to full charge, it does that CHING thing and releases 3 bolts at once (Or one big 2.5 damage shield piercing bolt that moves slowly).

This'd improve mage gameplay drastically.

7. Thiamor

Thiamor Horde Gibber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I also think the invisibility needs changed, or re-tweaked. Too slow to wait, and just too lame to cause any good. You can't attack when using it, so it's not like it's over powered as it is, let alone if you didn't have any wait time between the next.

8. Trumbles

Trumbles Bison Rider

I kinda wish Mages could shoot themselves with an orb, for half damage, but still gain the momentum caused by the explosion, allowing them to make a controlled, directional bomb jump.

If you've ever played a Super Smash Bros. game, you've probably seen Ness do a superjump by hitting himself with PK lightning. That's kinda the idea i'm thinking of.

9. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

10. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Klok, we have enough bullshit with Archer Overcharge.

11. IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES

IMAFRIGGINGUYDUDES Catapult Fodder

Mmm
    way before I did... Yes and I agree. Way to many random killers and bloodthirsty players. Roleplay server. Uh....... That's all I have to say.

12. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Before I waste some time commenting... (Which I'm already doing xD)
    I have one question... What...?

13. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

How is Archer Overcharge in any way "bullshit"? It's balanced like hell and triple shot is easily blocked by knights.

14. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

using mage invisibility to evade flying ponies has never been so good; gives a whole new meaning to evasion from admins.

15. Sirpixelot

Sirpixelot Base Burner
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

They've never managed to evade my sight. :o
    You must be newb. :D

16. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

yeah, I'm pretty sure admins can't look at the minimap ... So maybe you can trick some people but last time I saw mages, I only stopped following them because I was bored, totally not because they got invisible.

17. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

that sentence broke my comprehension.

whatever badmins ive been running into (mainly crawfish), its so easy to evade them. that admin room doesn't always work.

18. Klokinator

Klokinator Such Beta
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

>you managed to evade me
    >that makes you a noob
    >??

19. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

RP v4.3 - brings mage re-balances, fixes and tweaks.

20. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Oh yeah! Five new override text!!! Rebalances!!! Screw mages .... now they are so BALANCED!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.