1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Post an image of you :)

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Rambo, Jan 7, 2012.

Mods: BlueLuigi
  1. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

It's used for safety because when in the see it's hard to see heads, and it represents your team, what's so confusing about the picture?

Beef likes this.
  2. Noburu

Noburu Dirty, DRUNK, Hillbilly Forum Moderator Donator Tester

MadDog, rocker2, Ghozt and 1 other person like this.
  3. Darksteel

Darksteel The see me Boulderin', they hatin'. Donator
    1. Australians United Stand Strong - AUSS - (Invite Only)

Why has no one liked this post yet?

*Gives a like*

Ghozt likes this.
  4. Why not wear this?
    [​IMG]
    also the reason the picture is confusing is because I honestly cannot tell what the emotion on your face is, and the fact that the shirt looks very feminine because it is tight and the straps lead back close to your neck

Last edited: Jan 27, 2014
  5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

iirc, the hat thingy is the traditional lifesaving headgear (in Aust at least). They do use the modern ones, but sometimes (for reasons I dun know, 'cos I dun live on the coast) you'll see surf clubs all wearing the older variety.

6. CoD

CoD Haxor

It's hard being English in Australia and not being able to tan. At least I don't need a silly hat for my pale body to stand out.

Noburu likes this.
  7. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Ok, basically you have to wear the pink thing, it's for safety, due to a few deaths in Surf Life Saving recently. My facial expression is a "I don't want this photo taken Mum and the suns in my eyes, please stop."

Basically that's a swimming cap, Fuzzy is remotely right in the way that the caps are tradition, though people only wear those caps for races and shit, and it doesn't have a strap.

Fact of the day: Surf Life Saving were pioneers in External Cardiac Compression's (I think that's right 'ECC'). The reason is Lifesavers were so devoted, they would take special pills which would basically kill them and people tested the ways to resuscitate them.

EDIT: Basically I need more basically's.

Birdman159 likes this.
  8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I'm pretty sure that expression is closer to sexual frustration whilst touching cloth.

Also, I completely disagree with Noburu's statement. FBB is far to flamboyant, and sticky, not to be judged within said group.

9. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

I assume the bright pink is for them to be able to spot you in the water, but why that color? Why not bright orange or yellow? There's just so much to ask and interpret from this photo. Is the cap really necessary?

Ghozt likes this.
  10. Ghozt

Ghozt Haxor

Good point on the orange, but that colour servers another purpose, it represents 'water safety' which monitor younger kids and races to make sure everything runs smoothly. Yes, it is necessary and it's kind of a tradition for surf life saving now.

FuzzyBlueBaron likes this.
  11. Humblar_Tabulu

Humblar_Tabulu TURTLE Turtle turtle... Donator

Me and Miss K.jpg Hidey Hole.jpg

edit : Turtle

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
    Klokinator, startselect3 and Ghozt like this.
  12. MechaTrickster

MechaTrickster Banned Donator

Lovely pictures but who the hell are you? You can't moderate this thread, noone is going to listen to you.
    Here I updated the OP from where Rambo left off. All we need is a mod to edit the OP.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
    Noburu likes this.
  13. Humblar_Tabulu

Well, my signature DOES say The Hero of Ages. I was unable to change my forum name to it. So maybe next to my name in the list you could put The Hero of Ages in parenthesis? Greatly appreciated

14. vig

vig KAG Guard Tester

Please make a more amusing application

15. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

Updated the OP, as per Mecha.

Noburu and UnnamedPlayer like this.
  16. Humblar_Tabulu

McChunks....

Your little GIF there...

I was just transfixed by it for like 5 mins, just staring at it, watching it over and over...

Its... So... ....
    .............................AMAZING!!! o.O

17. BlueLuigi

BlueLuigi :^) Forum Moderator Donator Tester

Loooks like someone beat me to it, but good stuff.

I never really thought that list mattered much to be honest, anyone who gives half a fuck can just look through the thread, it's not huge. What would be a better idea is after a few more pages, lock it, create a new one, and then someone could do something like that, catalogging the pictures. People who uploaded to free sites (almost everyone) will just have those expire over time as well.

18. Yagger

Yagger Kouji's bitch 5eva Staff Alumni Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

timeline of a beast over 4 months.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Apronymous, Noburu, Beef and 7 others like this.
  19. Humblar_Tabulu

Can you rename mine as, Humblar Tabulu (The Hero of Ages) ?

Mods: BlueLuigi