1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion Suggestions and Ideas

Discussion in 'Groups' started by Aphelion, Dec 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SirMcSlushy

SirMcSlushy Catapult Fodder

I was thinking maybe make it so fire arrows are harder to obtain, since elves get twice as much wood anything they build with it can simply be destoryed with a single fire arrow.. Extremely easy to grief or for a butthurt person who even though the two races are allied wants to get petty revenge on a single person on that alliance, maybe make it an expensive resource in the trading post or something?

2. megatol335

megatol335 Shark Slayer

Put an objective to stop the war like a flag to be captured or a hall to be destroyed.

3. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

This is already planned.

4. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Can u state that neutrality doesn't mean war in the did you know . because Im fed up this people complaining and attacking out of nowhere

5. SirMcSlushy

I tend to agree, there's been alot of let's say 12 people on one team.. And like 3 on another, they're neutral, spawn literally sitting on a floating platform due to keg spam, and because there's so many and people simply don't care to vote they can't change it from war or neutral to alliance.. And people regardless of either will still attack, even if it's neutral.

6. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

sounds like you where there to

7. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

i think there needs to be more rp features included for instance the angels are just another team that spawn at the very top and can pass the barrier other then that we die just like anyone else nothing special.

why not add item's that can be used for rping they dont need to do anything dangerous just there for aesthetics. to brag about or quest towards.

i mean i would definetly donate more if i got better more fun esqiue features as a vip. it sucks bieng an angel that cant fly XD or that dies or has to get resources and such. im not sure if you are working on features allready but i thought id add my 2 cents

8. Aphelion

Aphelion Wunderkind Donator
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

You can get off the island with a Balloon, but I'm planning to add an Angel class (they'll be able to fly, that's all).

9. vilereaver41

vilereaver41 Drill Rusher

yep dw i know :) but it gets annoying when we land and people hijack that baloon but its good that your doing that :D thanks.

10. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Balloons ? Take knight, use shield glidding and try to fall into water, tadam, still alive.

Make the angel class look like princess geti but with the custom heads :P Would be fabulous.

11. Pierre59

Pierre59 Shipwright

yeah and right now they are very usefull to punish sides that just wage war against a much weaker enemy (making rain ballista bolts)
    but since there is no diplomacy anymore we can't kill glitchier that step into the holy lands and steal the "few" gold island we have by mining it to death

12. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Give angles the ability to heal ...

13. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Others not them selves

14. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

Ever thought of hunger for the server cuz all food does ostensibly heal if you added like a hunger bar it would cause a semi gaol which needs to be done every so often or ypu will die of hunger . it will put more rp as you could also give the humans a farming bonuse .while arcs can eat almost anything...

i know its minecrafti but it will ad a new element

15. jarrydthysse

jarrydthysse Bison Rider
    1. Trueblue [TB]

bad spelling XD .

16. sonofacreeper

sonofacreeper Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

I like the idea of the new race symbols!

17. wilpin7

wilpin7 Lewd~ Donator
    1. KAG Competitive League

Ah just found something totally random that should be removed, there's a did you know about the pony thing, wich was deleted and therefor should not be there as it doesn't fit in with the 'lore' even tough we have no god damn lor.

18. SirMcSlushy

Despite how poorly spelled his post is, i'd tend to agree to it being a good idea. I suppose the only issue is people pocketing the food, and then since there's a max to how many bread can appear on the map from that station let's say no one can eat.

19. sonofacreeper

sonofacreeper Builder Stabber
    1. Aphelion's Roleplay

Wings for angels would be AWESOME!

20. Boea

Boea Such Beta

Geti talked about how to have larger maps, via hosting portions of it on multiple slaved servers.
    It would be an experiment, but it would allow for entire races, or groups of races to have their land on a set of servers, and have the borderlands/farlands/oceans/dungeons/etc be hosted on other servers that regularly reset.

My suggestion would be: "Let's do the above, because it allows for greater amounts of space to build/defend/attack, and would circumvent the issue of having races being unable to interact because of a neutral race between/blocking the two of them."

A further suggestion would be: "Integrate the outposts that can be used as entry/exit/spawn points in the partitioned maps for established, and expeditioning races. Also so that the races are less tied down to the spawn tents."

The most interesting possibility for me would be the possibility of having servers reserved for events like exploration, dungeon diving, and so on.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.