1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

International Team Doubles Tournament [CASH PRIZES!!!]

Discussion in 'Old Events/Giveaways/Contests' started by kaizokuroof, Apr 24, 2013.

1. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

If the last finalists includes Warrfork then Y.

2. zollie20

zollie20 Haxor

3. BS Lagscalibrilly should be the only one getting the cash.

Warrfork/ilaks and Beaster/Zollie still in semi finals
    Lagscalibrilly beat Karp/Snare months ago

4. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

Well then maybe the split should be 2/4 to Lagscalibrilly and 1/4 to both Warrfork/ilaks and Beaster/Zollie due to them being still in semi finals?

5. Makes sense. Everyone else is still a lazy bastard for waiting this long :3

Y.

6. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

Are the other guys even here?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 26, 2014, Original Post Date: Feb 26, 2014 ---
    And as a follow up, if they are here to accept their reward, why aren't they finishing their match?

Symphony_Soldier likes this.
  7. Zollie is the only one here. Beaster idk. Ilaks is prolly dead, and Warrforks hiding somewhere.

8. Hella

Hella The Nightmare of Hair Global Moderator Donator Tester

I saw ilaks playing beta the other day. Way to compromise his principles.

9. I'm here.

Our match wasn't finished because Kai, a couple months back, gave Zollie and I a two week deadline to finish our match against Shadza and Ewox. This was made sorta hard as a result of Shadza not being on the forums since sometime last year, and Ewox not even having a forum account.

I told Kaizo about this and haven't heard anything until yesterday, when I checked this thread. Looking at the challonge, we went ahead though.

Anyway, If Warr/Ilaks wanna finish up that's cool. If not, I'm fine with Symph/Brilly taking most of the cut.

10. ilaks

ilaks Bison Rider Donator

I want my money.

11. Brilly

Brilly Haxor

I want Warrfork/ilaks vs Beaster/Zollie regardless of how payouts work.

12. earn it

PUNK123, 101i, Alpaca and 1 other person like this.