1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

The "I'm new/leaving/back" Thread

Discussion in 'Beginner Box' started by Monsteri, Aug 3, 2011.

Tags:
Mods: Gurin
  1. Auburn

Auburn Prepare Yourself! Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Tester
    1. SharSharShar - [SHARK]

Not everyone has good manners, especially when it comes to competition. Welcome to the the internet, hell, the real world.
    Also, there may be a lot of noobs, but we all had to start somewhere, so instead of saying "screw it" and leaving them, you could try being nice and helping. If they reject your help, then you wreck them (without saying anything) over and over until they say "teach me your ways Auburn-Sensei".

2. Warcrime

Warcrime Shark Slayer

Just realized he was from a game i played earlier, weird how small this community is huh?
    But we had a bit of a tiff in roleplay but i guess i didn't think he would take it that seriously.
    I'm sorry you had to leave because you felt that the community was mistreating you.

3. GreenLich

GreenLich Catapult Fodder

hello everyone :smug:.
    My name is GreenLich and i am french :eek: so sorry for my poor english, i discovered KAG a long-time ago when the first beta was release. and i really enjoyed to play the game, and recently i saw the game on steam so i bought it directly, sure that it will be fun as i remembered and hell yeah i loooova that game, i played around 100hours and i will continue to play it. then i discovered the forum and saw all the great discussion on it, so i joined it and like i want to work in the video-game industries, i draw a lot and i love to create things, i thinked that's had to be great to think of how to make KAG a little better with some of my ideas 25252525.
    i already made a big sugestion about how to make the archer better even if i saw a BIIIIIG thread on it [[1026] Does anyone else think the archers should be more powerful?) i just wanted to give idea ::D:. i really want to help the game. actually i am thinking of a new class who will have his place in the game and can compete with other classes. I will make a presentation of the idea tomorow i think. i dont think the dev want to add a new class but that's a big challenge to create a brand new class who will make the game more fun:rollseyes:.

that was for the little presentation :chicken:.

4. Welcome aboard, being participative is the best way to get along here.

5. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester
    1. The Young Blood Collective - [YB]

What Nabuco said, glad to have you with us and especially glad to see you participating with things. ::D:

6. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome, Just spam FBB with as many question as you can think of.

7. FuzzyBlueBaron

FuzzyBlueBaron Warm, Caring, Benign, Good and Kind Philanthrope Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

;_;

But yes, if you have a serious question please feel free to send it my way.

8. Swagtacular

Swagtacular Catapult Fodder

Greetings, community!
    Canadian, me, so I'm fairly courteous jerks enrage me. I have played for ~100 hours, and I delight in seeing the same names across days and matches - the unique delights of a small community, eh?
    Partially due to the onmipresent lag inherent in the Canuck locale, I consider myself in many aspects a noob, and would gladly heed any advice and wisdom in-game or out. While I play the game 'as intended', I prefer to mess around when it's not detrimental to the team. Whats wrong with taming an enemy knight and keeping it as a pet? Or sprinting around the map babbling "meaningless bullshit rhetoric" and pseudo-philosophical nonsense in the hope of, as I occasionally do, striking something profound? Or, more importantly, gettin' a good laugh.

Favorite colour: Blue
    Favorite class: Builder

Hope to see you around and have a good chat some game, some where.

9. Rayne

Rayne ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Administrator Global Moderator Forum Moderator Tester

Welcome to the community, have a nice stay (:

the best part is capturing an enemy archer, odds are if they can be caught, they dont have bomb arrows, and thus cant do anything! seeing that "help let me out" every 30 seconds is just great. :rekt:

10. FuzzyBlueBaron

Ah, sounds like someone after my own heart. Welcome aboard! ^_^

11. Superblackcat

Superblackcat baideist baide Staff Alumni Tester

Welcome Spectacular Swag!
    Spam FBB pls. All day any day, questions all day!

12. Gurin

Gurin Stop That! Global Moderator Donator Tester

Hey! Welcome man. You got steam? If you do, you should add me. Maybe we could meet up and play a couple of rounds. And i'm happy to help you any way I can (my steam profile picture is a glowing bear, so yeah.) ::):
    :thumbs_up:

13. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

To the maybe three people who recgnize me, I'm active again. Still really bad at KAG, though. Also, I'm going to be changing my avatar, signature and the like; any suggestions?

14. Rayne

hey! i remember you

15. Apronymous

Apronymous Bison Rider

*does a little dance*

16. FuzzyBlueBaron

Hey, yeah. Good to have you back. ::):

As for an avatar maybe Henry (:dance:) with a Guy Fawkes mask?

17. hi,i'm qwertyman.
    i recently bought kag.
    hope to learn some cool building tricks and basic modding (cause i have some cool ideas(i hope))

could someone guide me to a basic modding tutorial?
    (or to someone who wants to mod and is online 3-5 west european time)

18. FuzzyBlueBaron

Heyo, welcome to this little corner of the internet.

Wish I could help you on the modding front, but I'm pretty much a pleb when it comes to coding. I suggest going here for help with modding: https://forum.kag2d.com/forums/modding.87/

19. Rayne

#kag.modding on quakenet

20. I might start getting active-er.

Mods: Gurin