1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hey Guest, is it this your first time on the forums?

Visit the Beginner's Box

Introduce yourself, read some of the ins and outs of the community, access to useful links and information.

Dismiss Notice

KAG I can not put me on my server adm of kag.

Discussion in 'Server Help' started by lucas_404, Mar 8, 2014.

1. lucas_404

lucas_404 Catapult Fodder

Look I'm trying to put me adm or 2 days but never sure of my name in kag is lukinha40414 (user) name and is lukinha4041 but nothing happens when I place if someone could help me I thank

can someone tell me what's wrong?

ps: My original language is not English

name = Admin
    users = lukinha40414;
    roles = kagstaff;
    commands = assignseclev; assignseclevid; ban; banhost; banid; freezeid; help; kick; kickhid; kickhost; kickid; list; listbans; login; msg; mute; muteid; nextmap; players; printseclevs; restartmap; swapid; unban; unbanhost; unfreezeid; unmute; unmuteid;
    features = always_change_team; ban_immunity; freeze_immunity; ignore_immunity; join_full; kick_immunity; map_vote; mark_any_team; mark_player; mute_immunity; name_mouseover; name_mouseover_spectator; pingkick_immunity; skip_votewait; spectator; view_collapses; view_rcon;

assign = vip; normal; premium;

2. Galen

Galen Haxor Staff Alumni Donator

Do your files still have the .example as ending? (e.g. admin.cfg.example) Did you remove ALL of the example parts? Also, your username is what is being displayed in the second name collumn in the score board if you join any server.

3. lucas_404

how so?

4. Galen

Rename the files like you would rename any file. But they have to have the same name after renaming them.
    (e.g. "admin.cfg.example" should be renamed to "admin.cfg")

5. lucas_404

Look man my files are well

Attached Files:

6. Galen

You have to remove all the .example parts, else it won't work.

Pizza likes this.
  7. lucas_404

Now my files were so. Is he right?

Attached Files:

8. Galen

Try launching the server and check if you can use anything admin related.

Pizza likes this.
  9. Mazey

Mazey Haxor Global Moderator Forum Moderator Staff Alumni Donator Official Server Admin

No, you shouldn't delete all the other files, you need to remove .example from them.

10. Downburst

Downburst Mindblown Global Moderator Forum Moderator Donator Tester

I think it shouldn't even matter. Are you sure you don't have powers? Test with commands, as the admin seclev doesn't get a colour. (superadmin is red by default)